He's back

Veronica's POV
The girls just left. I go upstairs into my room. I see his trenchcoat again. I feel the tears running down my cheeks. I pick it up and hug it tight. It smells like him. The cigarette burns and his cologne. I fell like he's here. Wait.... Someone is here. I look at the clock. It's 7 p.m. I look behind me to see a dark, tall figure.

-Hello, darling!

I froze. He's back. I get up and scream.

-That's not  really nice way to welcome back your ex!
-S-sorry!?

I go up to him and I put my hand on his cheek. He's real. He's here. I hug him tight.
When... My clock goes on. I wake up from my dream. I fell asleep on the floor. With his trenchcoat over me? Someone was here.

I shrug it off. And get ready for school. I take a shower and after I put on my blue bra and underwear. I put on a blue blouse, a black skirt and his trenchcoat. I put on some makeup and go downstairs to eat breakfast.

I take my car keys and leave for school. The day past by in a flash. At lunch I stayed with Martha and Heather M. I go to my locker to get my stuff so I can leave. When I put in the combination... a note fell off from my locker. I pick it up and read it:

Thinking about you everyday. Hope to see you soon, darling!
-

The signature was messy and I couldn't read it. Could it be? I shrug it off again. I go to my car and drive home. I enter the house, lock the door and go straight upstairs and change into a blue dress with black heels. I decided to go to the 7/11 to get a slushie for old times sake.

I grab my car keys and drive to the 7/11. The neon lights could blind you if you stared to much at them. I get in and go to the back of the shop and pour some cherry
slushie into my cup. A memory plays:

-"For example, I don't really like my friends." I say  as I play with the straw.
-"I don't really like your friends either. "

I pay for my slushie and go outside. I sit on a bench and take a sip. The brain freeze doesn't hit me. When... :

-"AHHH SON OF A BITCH" I scream.

I massage my temples to get rid of the pain. I drive home. I get in and lock the door. I go upstairs and change into my pyjamas and sit on the bed.

I turn on my turn on my lamp and read a book.

I look at the time and see it was 12:46 a.m. I go to sleep. Only to be awaken by a glass shattering sound. I decided to go check. I took J.D.'s gun for protection

I walk slowly downstairs. It was really dark so I couldn't see much. But I knew that in front of me was none other than....

CLIFFHANGER
Hi,guys the author here. So this is the second chapter of the story I'll update tomorrow if I can.
BYYYEEEEEE~~~~~~~~~