Chapter 1

My name is (y/n) Universe! I live in a world where people have superpowers that they call quirks! I don't believe I have a quirk since I have what gems have. I live with the Crystal Gems, which are one of the best hero groups in the world! The Crystal Gems and my dad decided to move away from Beach City and move to Japan. Connie also moved with us, here's what she looks like!

She's beautiful, isn't she? Anyways, the Crystal Gems always spoke very highly of my mom

She's beautiful, isn't she? Anyways, the Crystal Gems always spoke very highly of my mom. By the way she was spoken about, I can only assume she was the definition of beauty and elegance. I'm very good friends with the diamonds and Spinel. We visit each other a couple times a week. 
The Crystal Gems taught me everything they know. What I loved learning the most with them is fusion!
Ever since I met Connie we've been inseparable. We would always play with hero action figures and dress up as them.

As Connie and I grew older we realized we have feelings for each other

As Connie and I grew older we realized we have feelings for each other. Now we have a very healthy and amazing relationship! But... We feel like a piece of us is missing. Like, someone will complete us. Connie has a very cool quirk that she inherited from her Grandpa! She's able to pinpoint out weaknesses of anyone! Though, her drawback is that she has a major headache for 15 minutes.
Now that we live in Japan, Connie and I can finally live our dream of becoming heroes!