A School Day

"Christina, you're gonna be late for school! Hurry up!" My mother yelled from downstairs.

"I'll be down in a minute, mom!" I yelled.

I gathered all of my school supplies and put them inside my backpack. I was already in the 12th grade, also known as one of the worst years of my entire life.

Why, you ask?

Because I was the most hated girl in the entire school.

And to make matters even worse, this year I got put in the same exact class as Alexandra Edwards and Ava Mendez; a.k.a the most popular and most snotty girls in our entire school. Alexandra had short brown hair and brown eyes, while Ava had long blonde hair and green eyes. 

Anyway, I grabbed my backpack and put it on. Then, I quickly ran downstairs and saw my mom waiting for me in the kitchen. I smiled at her.

"Hey, Where's dad?" I asked her, looking around the kitchen.

"He had to go to work this morning. But, He'll be here at 4 in the afternoon. You're going to have to eat breakfast at school, you're already late and we can't lose any time." She replied.

I nodded and we both headed out the door of our house. We got into my mom's car, which was parked in front of our house.

Today was going to be a very difficult day, I could already tell by the looks of it.

20 minutes later ...

"I'm sorry that I'm late. I overslept this morning." I told my home room teacher, Mr. Hermida, as I walked in his class. Everybody stared at me like a was a freak or something.

"It's fine, Christina. Just sit down please." He told me, pointing to my seat.

I walked over to my seat and sat down.

In front of me sat a very quiet girl named Alicia, she was very sweet but we didn't really talk that much to each other. Next to me sat Ava, and across from me sat a boy named Christopher. He was kind of cute, but I didn't like his attitude. He was a jerk and a player.

Later on today, we were learning about space and the planets. We already knew all of this from last year, but the teachers decided to teach it again in case some of the students forgot about it.

Let's pray that today will be a good day for me. Please ..