Getting Ready.

I hurried to my bathroom and went to take a shower and wash my long, curly, brown hair.

This needed to be perfect.

After I took a shower, I dried my hair and put on a nice outfit. The outfit contained a cute red  and white tank top that my brother had  bought me a few months ago. I've never tried it on, but I decided that now was the perfect time to finally put it on. 

Next, I put on some black skinny jeans and red Chuck Taylor's.

I was trying to decide whether I would look better with my natural curly hair, or if I should straighten it.

But I left it curly for two reasons.

One, I didn't have time to straighten my hair.

And Second, I heard that Harry likes girls with curly hair better than straight hair.

But I have to admit, I actually looked some what decent just now. Thank god.

I got my phone from my bed and saw a text from Harry. He sent it about half an hour ago.

"Tell me when you're ready so I can come pick you up, babe :) .xx"

I replied saying:

"Alright, I'm ready :D xx"

I put my phone in my pocket and went downstairs. I sat down on the couch and waited for Harry to text me back.

While I was waiting I decided to drink something real quick. I walked to the refrigerator and got out a small bottle of water. I drank the whole thing and threw the bottle away.

I sat back down and checked my phone. There was a new text from Harry.

"Alright, love. I'll be there in about 15 minutes :) .x"

I replied:

"Okay :)"

Today was going to be amazing.