-Introduction-

Welcome!

I reckon most of you are here because of my Sanscest book: Highschool Love. It got really popular really quick, and I'm thankful for all the support on that book. However, I found I wasn't satisfied with the way it was written [it was really old] and therefore decide I would rewrite it. So here we are! Before you go into this story, be sure to read everything down below:

IMPORTANT THINGS TO MENTION:

My English has improved a whole lot since I started writing Highschool Love. However, there might still be a few grammer/spelling mistakes here and there. Please note that English isn't my native language and I'm still trying to improve!
-
Don't be afraid to point out any grammar mistakes, misspelled words or even cultural mistakes! Comments like those are what helps me improve in both my English and my writing.
-
I won't reply to every comment anymore, probably only to questions. I used to reply to everyone, but that was when I only had about 60 views. I do read every comment, though, and I appreciate all of them.
-
Don't comment hate, only constructive criticism. I can't do anything with a comment like: 'This sucks.' or 'Get better at writing.'
-
WARNINGS:

This story will have mentions of [domestic] violence and/or abuse, gore, pain, depression, or even torture.
If any of that makes you uncomfortable, I advice you do not read this story.

There might also be some NSFW chapters [I will make sure to label those]. I don't necessarily care about people under 18 reading that, but if you find you are uncomfortable with NSFW, it's best to avoid those chapters.