Chapter 5

1 week later
Our gym class was going to the bowling alley.I was so excited but then not at the same time because I knew my ass couldn't bowl.When we get there everyone breaks off into groups so in my group I had Caleb,Joseph,Josh,Jacob and Parker.I didn't really want Parker to be in my group but I had no choice.Jacob looked at me and smiled he said hey Lay what you and Caleb up to.I simply just replied "I don't know yet".We all bowled for about 30-40 minutes after that everyone started breaking off to get food and go talk with other people and things like that.Everyone in my group left except Caleb.He said "Do you want to go play games in the arcade room"So I'm like "Yea sure"We walk in the arcade room and Caleb says "You see something you want in one of these machines"I  said yes and pointed to this little ball thing that I was going to give to my baby cousin.So Caleb said"Stand right here I'm going to help you win it".So I went and stood at the machine and he came up behind me.I suddenly had that feeling again that I never had before.We actually ended up winning the ball but then josh came in and started talking to Caleb so I left and went to chill with Jacob for a little bit.He asked what had happen in the arcade room since me and him were close friends I told him.We ended up leaving the bowling alley but a coincidence that night me and Caleb were going on a date😳.