Chapter 1

*Heavy Breathing* I wake up quickly realizing I was in a dream.I think that in my dream I was about to kiss someone.I don't know honestly maybe I was maybe I wasn't all I know is it will never happen in real life because I'm not the girl that anyone wants to date.Im Layla Mills I go by Layla or Lay.My life is pretty amazing besides the fact that I've never had a boyfriend and it's my second year in Highschool pretty crazy right.I have a bestfriend names Cecilia also known as Cece she is pretty amazing super gorgeous and all the guys love her,I guess you can say she is the pretty one.Next is my friend named Jacob he is pretty amazing he is always there when I need him and not to mention he is handsome but I've never really saw him in this way.We all attend the same Highschool,Fairville High.Everyone in the city thinks it is an amazing school but yea I don't really think so I don't like there much,Because I still have no boyfriend.As I walk to my second period I realize how lonely I am seeing all the couples in the hallway.I go in and sit with my group of friends in that class.You notice how I said in that class we don't really talk much outside of it.In that class my main friends are Joseph,Josh,Parker,and shanell.Honestly when I'm in that class It is hilarious.Josh is this overweight kid with anger issues and him and Joseph have been buddies since middle school.Parker he is this weird kid who always makes sexual joke.Shanell she is pretty,short and has nice hips well a nice body I guess you can say I was jealous of the sort.Joseph is really cute to me I can't help but look at him the entire time.As I was looking at Joseph shanell went and sat on his lap.It made me angry but then I had to realize shanell is the kind of girl Joseph would want anyways not me some ugly girl you know.As I turned around this one guy named Caleb starts laughing.So I said what's funny looking at him up and down.He says"I don't know who you think your talking to but your not talking to me".I really hate this dude I swear he makes my life so much harder all he wants to do is argue with me and I honestly hate it at this point.