Vanya

~Lemon~

Meliodas crawls ontop of me taking off his shirt. I unclip my bra and throw it to some random side of the room. Meliodas leans down and kisses me passionately which soon turns into a heated make out session. I trace my

hand down Meliodas's abs as his hand run down my body. Meli pulls back from the kiss. I watch as his demon crest appears. I know I'm in for a treat. Meli grabs my breast sucking on one of my nipples playing with the other.

I moan running my hands through his hair. He then gives the same treatment to the other nipple placing his hand in my panties rubbing circles on my clit. He let's go of the bud and looks at me with a taunt "Your wet and I barely

touch you" I grunt a stare at him "Just fuck me already" I beg. Meliodas smirks and lowers himself to my entrance. He licks my sensitive clit. I shiver at his touch. Meli sucks his tongue

inside me putting his mouth around the rest. His licks were harsh but felt soooooo good. I gripped my hands in his messy blonde hair. Meli pushed two fingers into me. I gasped moaning louder. Soon I reached my climax and let out in Meli's mouth. Meli moved

back licking his lips "Sweet" he hummed in satisfaction. Meliodas rammed into me without warning. I gasped and quickly adjusted. Meli know I was ready so he pulled out some then rammed back into me. I shouted his name and held onto his shoulders.

He continued thrusting at a fast pace as I crawled at his back. I am a moaning mess. Meli grabs me putting me to the wall ramming himself into me. Then he hits my g-spot "There" I moan louder as he hits it over and over again "Here?" I gripped his shoulders harder as he pushes deeper.

I bit down on a pillow to hold my moans when Meli grabs the pillow throwing it "I want to hear you sexy ass moans" I wrap my legs around his waist as he pushes deeper into me. I dig my nails harder into him. Meli groans and kisses me. I kiss back moans coming from my throat. Then I felt my legs get shaky and my stomach turn "Meli I" i moan out "I know I feel it"

Meli begins to thrust at a inhuman speed. I soon released and it didn't take long before Meli cum in me. I let out one final loud moan as he pulls out. I lay on the bed as I watch Meli go to the bathroom. He comes back with a damp washcloth. Meli bends down as began to clean my inner thighs. I watch as he licks my inner thigh after cleaning it. He begans to leave kisses all over my

inner thighs and love handles. I moan as he suck on a hickey he made. He looks at me and got up. He sat me up and gave me a passionately and deep kiss. He pulled back with a string of saliva connecting us. Meli smirks putting his head in my bare cleavage "We should shower and get dressed we're going to Vanya" I hum and get up walking to the bathroom with Meli close on my tail.
~Lemon over~

Once I got dressed in shear white cropped mock turtle neck with no sleeves, a black sports bra, black leggings, white ackle boots and a oversized denim jacket hanging over my shoulders.

I walked downstairs to see Meliodas groping Elizabeth. I stood on the stairs angrily when Hawk noticed me "You look pretty (Y/n)" Hawk shouted. I giggled at the little pigs comment bending down patting his head "Thanks Hawk" I smile. Hawk smiles and runs around. I giggle and walked the rest of the way down. When I felt something grope my right breast. I look back to see my husband groping my beast.

Sometimes I wish I could wipe that smirk off his face. "You look amazing hun" he whispered as he places his hand on my thigh rubbing it. I glare at him and walk to Hawk "So Hawk is your mom getting ready to leave" Hawk nods with a smile because someone was noticing him. I was about to go outside when Meli grabs my hand pulling me into a tight hug.
<I'm sorry okay forgive me> he begs in our bond. I sigh and hug back

<Fine> I respond.

I look back at Elizabeth who had a scowl on her face. I was about to say something when Meli kissed me. I closed my eyes wrapping my arms around his neck loosely as he wraps his around my waist pulling ne closer.

I open one of my eyes to see Elizabeth growling. Then I felt Meli suck on my tongue. I moan slightly and knee is clothed cock as he squeezed my ass. He groans as I moan. When we finally needed air we pulled back. I smile as he smirks kissing my neck. I hum in satisfaction and smirk at Elizabeth.

Who jumped as if she was going to attack me. I grab Meli and hug his chest "What's wrong hun" he asked worriedly "Elizabeth looks like she wants to hurt me" I whimper and shed tears because I was scared. Meli looks at Elizabeth who had a scowl on her face still. Meli looks at her curiously. Elizabeth's scowl quickly changed to a small smile. I clung to Meli at he gently pats my head "Its okay hun" he purrs as he lifts my head up to look at him.

He pecks my lips and picks me up bridal style. I giggle wrapping my arms around his neck gently holding on "We're here" Hawk shouted as his mom digged in the ground. Meli was still carrying me when we walked out. Then Elizabeth grabbed Meliodas's hand. I look at her with a scowl. Meli noticed and kissed my cheek

<Its okay I'm your> I look at him and nod.

I hold onto Meli as Elizabeth holds his hand. Then we see a crowd of people around the square. When Meli wasn't looking I snatched his hand away from Elizabeth and put I around my waist. Elizabeth glares at me but I shrug and lean into Meli's chest.

"Hey is this some kind of festival" I look at Meli as he says out loud "Yes definitely a festival" Elizabeth agrees "Dont think so" before I could finish on of the guys in the crowd turned around "Does this look like some kind of

festival to you" he ask angrily "Oh it's you two young tavern owners" then the chief walks over to us "A few weeks ago a holy knight brought his wrath upon us" "Yea and it's all because of Mead" "If my buddies the eight deadly sins were here they would take that sword out easily"

Then they started to argue then a kid threw a rock and it hit Meli in his face. I look at him worriedly and kiss his forehead. Meli grabs the child and begins to run "Why are they hitting us" he ask "I dont know" I wince as a rock hits the back of my head.

When we made it the tavern Meli went to go get some ale. The kid named Mead sat down and crossed his arms. Meli came back with two mugs of Vanya ale. "So Mead can you tell us what happened" "I'm hungry" "You got money" "No" " So get talkin" " No food first" Meli grunted and went to the kitchen.

I was going to stop him but I didn't feel like it. Meli came back with his nasty cooking and sat it down in front of Mead. The kid began to ramble on about how good the food looked. Mead took one large bite and threw it up. "Never said it was any good so what happened" "Your food gave me amnesia". "This isn't a joke kid" Mead jumped. Meli put his arm around my waist pulling me down so I was sitting on his lap.

"That's Vanya ale isn't" Meli and I nod as Mead talks about the favor "Or so I hear from the adults" then Elizabeth and Hawk come in. Elizabeth looks at me and rolls her eyes then she sits down in front of Mead. She began to scold him "If the holy knights are after the Eight deadly sins doesn't that mean they're the good guys" Both Hawk and Elizabeth look at us "What" me and Meli say in union. Soon Elizabeth told Mead about a event that happened to her in the past. But I tooned most of it out.

Then we heard noises from the village and Mead ran out. Elizabeth ran out and chased Mead. Some holy knights were laughing "We'll just keep chugging this cheap stuff and watch the show" then me and Meli take their cups

"Anyone who doesn't appreciate good booze doesn't deserve to drink it" me and Meli say together as we drink the rest of the cups. "That hit the spot" me and Meli get close to the sword walking past the crowd "Sorry guys we dont have any money to pay for that" "So how about this" Meli looked at me "Together honey" "Together". Me and Meli put our hand on the sword and pull it out. Everyone in the crowd stared at us "Wait what's that sound" the holy knights ask as the well fills with water.Dropping it in the hands of the holy knights and they ran off. "Everyone come to the Boar Hat tavern for food and drinks everyone's invited"