Necropolis

Your P.O.V

I woke up in a bed,I look beside to see Meli in a chair with his hands on my hand with tears in his eyes. I sit up slowly not to wake him up. I place my hand to his cheek wiping his tears with my thumb.

Meli stirs slight and lifts his head up. He stares at me with wide eyes "Meli why were you" Meli pull me into a sweet kiss. I sat in shock as he pulls me onto his lap but soon I melt into the kiss.

Meli pulled back laying his head in my breast "I'm sorry" he mumbled "I'm so sorry" out of all the years me and Meli had been together there has only been 2 times I've seen him cry. This one being the second time

"Meli what's wrong" I ask patting his hair in a comforting manner "Ban told me about how you felt" I stop and look at him "So" I ask going back to patting his hair "I didn't mean to make you feel that way I'm sorry" he apologized.

"Its fine I forgive you just stop crying" I say lifting his head wiping his tears "Now come on we have to find King" I smile kissing Meli's forehead. Meli smiles, pecking my lips "Yea".

I get up and walk downstairs, "Mornin' Mum" Ban shouts "Good morning my darling boy" then I noticed Ban was in the kitchen "Hey darling boy what are you making" I ask walking into the kitchen.

Ban looks at me with a smirk "Your favorite food" my eyes widen "You mean (f/f)" i ask "Yep" i smile, kissing his cheek "Thank you my darling boy, now let me go change then I will eat okay" he nods as I walk back upstairs.

I walk into the closet looking for the perfect outfit for going to the city of the dead. I had been there a few times before on a mission so I know the place well"

I grab a long sleeve, pink, turtleneck dress which was a little tight around the breast and white lace up boots.

'Hmm simple but cute I like it' I thought when I walk back downstairs I saw Meli run to me. He grabbed my waist pulling me into a passionate kiss then hugging me "Ha Ban I win" "What" I ask the two "Me and Cap'n made a bet to see who would hug you first" Ban stated

"And who ever lose had to do the chores for the rest of the week" Meli finished staring at Ban "And he lost" Meli laughs sticking his tongue out. Ban had a angry expression on his face. Meli lets go of the hug and looks outside "Looks like we're here"

I look out to see the land of the dead or so it's called. I suddenly spot a boy who looks like King on a green pillow fly away from us. I jump off of Hawk's mom's back and run to him despite Meli and Ban calling for me.

I soon catch up with the boy "My fairy child is that you" the boy jumps "Only mom called me that" he slowly turns around and looks at me with tears rolling down his cheeks. I know for sure this is the King I met before.

He jumps off chastiefol and runs to me tackling me in a hug. He is way shorter than me and I am shorter than Meli so that says something. King tightened his grip and let go "You came here with the Captain right" he asks