Chapter One

** A/N Okay some of my friends are going to be in this fanfic. Please dont write any hateful comments... thankyou

- Isabella

Megans P.O.V

I wake up for school like any other day, wishing for the school year to end. I just started my Junior year of highschool so this should be fun. I walk to my closet and pick my outfit. I pick my black high waisted shorts and pink crop top. I go to my bathroom to take a shower and once im done i fix my hair in to a french braid and head down stairs. (I dont wear any makeup so yah) I grab a bowl for my cereal and sit down at the table. I soon get a text from my best friend Melanie Stevenson.

"Hey are you ready for the school year to start?"
-

"No i dont want to sit in classes for like an hour and be bored."
-

"Lol me too. But Hayes is for some reason. Did you get your schedule?"

-

"I wanna know why he is excited. Ohh and yes i did get my schedule. For 1st- english, 2nd- math, 3rd french, 4th- science, 5th- history and 6th- basketball."
-

"No way!!! I have all the same classes but 3rd and 6th."
-

"Yaaaay im excited to see you!!! Its like i havent seen you in like forever."
-

"Mee too but i have to go my mom is telling me to hurry up and not be late... bye Meg."
-

"Bye."

Melanie, Hayes and i have been best friends since 2nd grade. Melanie was the type of person i could tell everything to. I could trust her and she can trust me. That was our kind of friendship we had. I would think of all the stupid little things we would laugh at and Hayes we were like brother and sister. We were comfortable telling and messing around with each other. Those were the good memories.

"Megan your gonna be late for school!" My mom yelled at me intruppting my thoughts. I run to the sink, grab my bag and slip on my converse and head out the door.

Im already half way there when i see a black jeep drive by. Noo this cant be happing. Not this early in the morning. I keep walking faster until i notice...

** A/N sorry for the short chapter but the next few chapters are going to be like that until i get in to all the drama. Please keep reading and vote. Thankyou...

- Isabella