Chapter Three

Megan's P.O.V

Thank god school ended. Everything went well except the fact that i have all classes with him. I only had 4 classes with Melanie and 3 classes with Hayes. I made lots of friends but the one i liked the most was Shaelan Moore. She was soo sweet to Melanie, Hayes and I. She was the loud outgoing person with a great personality and she was really smart too. I invited Shaelan to come over but her parents said no since it was her first day of school.

We made our way towards Hayes car when Shawn came running at us. I looked around to see if anybody else was behaind us, but it was only us in the parking lot. I wonder what he wants to talk about. Melanie gives out a 'what is going on' look when she sees him. Shawn stops in front of me trying to catch his breath.

"Hey, can you guys come over and help me with a song. Please." He says practically begging.
-
"Umm... i dont know." I give shawn the sorry look.
-
"Why are you talking to us now. You left us for those Magcon Boys." Melanie sassed.

While she was talking, i was thinking about helping him, but he did leave us. Hayes just got in the car and said nothing and Shawn kept asking and asking to help him, when just about now i got tired of it.

"Okay! Okay!" I said screaming.
-
"If we help you, you have to talk to us and be our friend again. Got that." I gave shawn the 'ill kill you of you dont' look. He thanked us.

-
"Um guys can i have a ride" Shawn said.
-
"Sure get in." Melanie commented.

We got in the car and drove off to Shawns. We got there in about 15 minutes. We went up to his music room and began thinking.

* An hour later *

"Oh how about this... play the lotto you might win it. Its like 25 to life so you outta bust out of prison." Melanie says with excitement.

-

"Yah and this... somethings in the air, somethings in the air." I said.

-

"Oh and the chorus...
something big i feel it happening
out of my control
pushing pulling and it's grabbing me
feel it in my bones
like oh
wah ah ah oh, wah ah ah ah ah ah ah oh
wah ah ah oh
something big i feel it happening oh
wah ah ah oh, wah ah ah ah ah ah ah oh
wah ah ah oh
something big."
-
"Omg i love it!!!" Melanie screamed.
-
"Thanks guys, it feels like the same old days we had before." Shawn commented.

After we helped write the song with Shawn we all went down stairs. Right when i reach the bottom of the stairs i hear the door slam shut and a bunch of guys laughing. No it was all great until now. We were all laughing until we made eye contact with the rest of the Magcon boys. I was looking at Matt when i could feel Jacks eyes on me. He then turned to see who i was looking at. When he noticed that i was looking at Matt he gave him a nasty glare. Jack, once again look at me. I noticed that he had the look of jealousy.

When the boys stopped and stared they were trying to find answer to see why we were here. Everybody turned to Shawn to see if he could explain.

"Oh Meg and Mel are here because they were helping me write a song." he stated.

-

"Ohh... wait 'Meg and Mel' ?" Taylor said.

-

"Yes Meg and Mel.... do you have a problem with that?" Mealine sassed back.

-

"No... it's just that we didn't know you guys wrote music." Taylor responeded.

-

"Well we do okay. Now if you excuse us we were about to go to the back... so move yah." i stated

The boys looked wowed to see that i have said that. they all moved out of the way so we could play basketball.

Why was Gilinsky jealous. I kept asking myself. I hope he doesn't having feelings for me. Right. Its not like i have feelings for him. Wait do I? Ugh i hope not. What if i do. Ah come on Meg pull it together, i cant fall for the guy that hurt me. I won't let it happen, i won't.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Wait is Megan going to fall for Jack or will she never be friends with him again...
I hope your enjoing this story so far.

-Isabella