Im better now pt 2 [J-hope]

"Whats going on y/n ? You're never this quiet in the middle of the day"

I look up at Jackson.

'I never can get anything past you. '

"Darn right , we've been through so much i can tell if somethings off . So 
what is it?"

'Hoseok.'

"What about him?"

'Hoseok is back. He came to my hotel room last night '
A tear falls down my cheek.

"What the fuck! Did he hurt you?!"

He grabs my shoulders looking me over.

I shake my head pushing him away.

'No he didn't. '

He lets out a sigh in relief.
"Lets leave this place "

I let out a bitter laugh.

'Whats the point in running. He'll just find me again. '

"You don't know that! we could-

'Yes i do know! We been running for months! He's gonna find me again.. im tired of running. Im tired of leaving everything behind just to start over again. '

"Theres not much else we can do besides run."

'He said he'll leave me alone. That he just wanted me to acknowledge him if we happen to pass by each other'

"Happen to pass by, we both know hes gonna stalk you to make sure you two see each other "

'I dont care anymore. I just want to live my life without constantly looking over my back. If he says he will stay away, ill go along with that. Theres not much else he can do to hurt me at this point.'

"Do you really believe he will stay away ? "

'I lost my trust in others long ago. It is what it is Jackson.'

Jackson grabs his hair and sighs loudly.

"This life fucking sucks"

'I know that better than anyone'

"Fuck it. Im here. Do you want me to live with you. "

'No Jackson. Its okay you should live your life.  You have a girlfriend you hardly ever see thanks to me being in the way. '

"Woah woah. Dont say that. You are never in the way.  You were my friend first and ill always treasure you and be there for you"

I smile 'why couldn't i have fallen for a good guy like you '

He hugs me tight. 

"Theres someone great out there just waiting to sweep you off your feet. Someone who will never hurt you or force you to do something you wouldnt want to do. When he finds you he's gonna hold you and never let you go. "

I hug him back just as tight. 

'I hope so'

"We can stay here. I know youre tired. Just please be careful. "

' thank you Jackson. I love you '

"I love you too "

He kisses my forehead and continues to hug me. 

"Im still gonna walk you home"

'Okay'