Their Ok

"We have school tomorrow you know." I said looking over at Kenny.

"Yeah why?" Kenny sighed
"I don't know just your not doing well and I thought you might want to stay here
"Can I?" He sat up and moved next to me.
"Of Couse but I want be here with you."
"Why not?"
"Because I'm fine and I got to go."
"Wouldn't you like a break."

Of course I would being with Kenny would just be a plus.

"You know what fine ill stay."
"Yay." Kenny yelled jumping into my lap
"You've been very touchy lately.

Not that I have a problem with it.

"Yeah I've gotten comfy with you and you kissed me so I have the right."
"Of course you have the right to be. I like this side of you." 

I said running my fingers through his hair.

"Good."

I simply smile. I'm happy that Kenny if comfortable with me now and he likes to cuddle.

"So no school."
"No school." I say chuckling in-between. He always does this cute pouty face thing its hard to describe but its really fucking cute. 

magical time skip

"Do you think my sister is ok?" Kenny asks out of the blue we have been cuddling for the past 30 minuets just cuddling and I know this is going to go down hill and I hate to see him cry.
"Of course your mom has your siblings they'll be just fine." 
"But if my dad hurts me then what if he hurts me now I was his ragdoll now im gone."
"I promise they'll be just fine."
"I feel guilty."

I could see the tears forming in his eyes. I hate it.

"Why do you feel guilty?"
"I left them I'm safe and their not."

He burst out into tears. It hurts my heart. I grab him and pull him into my chest and tightly held him while he shook lightly. 

"I promise their fine they would want you to be safe."
"I hope your right."

He says after his crying stops.

"I am."

he smiles

"Want to sleep now It might help."
"But we are not going to school lets watch more movies it'll make me happy."
"Alright." I say reaching for the remote

A/N: Wow it took me a while to update I'm so sorry a lot of holidays have been going on and I hate them for personal reasons but I hope you had a good thanksgiving and Christmas if not I'm so sorry and I hope everything gets better this is short bu8t its all I could come up with at the time any way I hope you had a good day and if you need anyone I'm here.