My Heart

Welcome My Kittens&Turtles!
Hope you are enjoying the book so far! If it does not satisfy, please give me advice on how to improve and what you would want

Have a great time reading 😘
__________________
Narrator POV

The mansion was repaired, as while as the cave. In the black hole which was Dick's room, He was at the corner of the room, rocking himself back and forth in a scarred facial expression. He was screaming at nothing but himself, thoughts swirled around his broken head, he had not eaten in the past week. "I should have got into the movile faster..Alfred.."

Dick covered his face with his scarred hand. Dick hissed at the pain he felt, as the hand bled down his arm and reaching the floor. Dick almost jumped up onto the ceiling in shock, and fear at the frightening loud chimes he thought was ringing.

If Dick was mentally stable, he would have been highly annoyed by how people compared him to a cat by how he clawed the bedsheets. He wasn't himself, he was nothing because he was not there to help get Alfred.

He heard the door of his room creak open, making him cringe and wary. He began to shiver immediately at the cold atmosphere, as gusts of chilling air came directly into his cozy room. He hugged himself reassuringly, and tried to calm his obnoxious breathing.

He felt the need to cower back onto the wall of his room, trying to hide in the darkness. He merely looked at the untidy sheets, as he heard the dragging sound belonging to non other than a cape. His hands went up to his face, in fear of being seen crying.

He tensed up at the warm arms wrapped gently around him. After a few seconds, he became relaxed in the coziness of the hug. He went to encourage the action by twisting his body to face the figure and snuggling close to the warm source.

He felt warm hands on the sides of his face, moving his head to face the newcomer. "Dick? Okay, you have to change your nickname, it sounds like-" The boy's stream of dried up tears began to show from the bright light entering the room. He looked up, blinking slowly at the newfound light.

For the first time in his torturous two years, he truly smiled, facing his loyal friend and brother, Damian Wayne. The bright smile did not last long as Damian's question echoed in his head. A blank expression took a hold of his face, looking at his brother's worried face. He felt the need to puke at the thought of causing his loving brother to carry the expression of a sad soul.

He blinked once, and smiled again at Damian. Dick wanted to stop Damian from caring such a disgusting sad look. He didn't want to be the cause, so he decided to act. "I'm fine, Dami"

The stone facial expression from Damian's face told him that Damian did not believe a single thing he said. "Are you sure?" Dick battled the intense guilt he felt for trying to lie to his trusted friend. "Definitely",showing off his fake smile.

Damian snickered at Dick's failed attempt to lie. "Oh really? Then why is your back filled with bloody pins?" Dick's eyes widened, he forgot to cover his back. Dick tried to think of an explanation in his short amount of time.

"Save it.. Kinda hard to not hear the loud screams coming from your mouth awhile ago." Dick's face had gone pale at the reply his brother threw at him, looking down at the floor feeling his guilt building up. "Y-you heard?" Dick begged he was just joking around.

"Yes, you know you shouldn't be scared to tell me this." Dick felt his brother's reassuring hand land on his shoulder, looking up as his blue eyes landed on another pair blue.

"Sorry..for lying- please don't leave me!" Dick panicked, face right in front of his brother. His hands grabbing onto Damian's shiny suit with his trembling fingers. "Please.."