Chapter 3

CASSIES POV
I'm in my room still don't know what to wear!
Casual or semi casual? I don't want to look to casual but I don't want to be uncomfortable, ugh!
Please God help me choose!
I got it! I'll wear a red and white baseball tee with light blue skinny jeans that way I can be comfy and look good at the same time! Yay!
Woah when did I start to care about what I wore, eh whatever.
Car doors.
What? OMG wait that came from outside. omg he's here!
I look out the window and see other people ? hmmm weird.
But who cares he's here and that's all that matters!

LUKE'S POV
I look up and see the house of so many good times and even some pretty bad fights but most of all I see the house that my best friend lives in.
I can't wait to see her beautiful face again. Wait? What?
I shake my head to rid those thoughts. I can't think like that I haven't seen her in over two years, even if I wanted to admit that I loved her she would never feel the same.
She's my best friend and that's how she sees herself nothing more and that's what I have to accept. I can't lose her over this I have to just fight it.
But for how much longer can I do this?
I guess we'll find out soon won't we ?
******************************
Omg I'm the worst I know.
But what do you guys think so far? Please comment and vote it would mean a lot I'm still not sure how this is going to plan out yet but I'm working on it okay ?
Please don't hate me I promise to think of something better!
Also please go read my Niall fan fic 'the mistaken snapchat' would mean a lot comment and vote on it too!
Love you guys xxxxx