Part 8

You thought that was the end? I've decided to make more parts bc i am bored lol.. enjoy :3

Richie's POV
Well that was shit. I am feeling really guilty about what i done though. I really want to be friends with the losers again but they probably will reject me again.. I don't have any friends and i just hang around at the arcade all day. I don't have a fucking life anymore. I hate my fucking life, God why was i so fucking stupid?
Me and Bev used to be really close.. I might call her because maybe I could have a chance of being friends with her again? I don't know but i could at least try..

Richie calls Beverly

Beverly: Hi who's this?

Richie: Did you delete my number?

Beverly: Richie?

Richie: i'll take that as a yes.

Beverly: What do you want?

Richie: Bev.. i'm really sorry.. for everything that i've done i feel so stupid because i made a scene over a stupid crush. I lost all of my best friends and i hate myself i'm so lonely and i just- *starts crying*

Beverly: Shh.. Rich it's ok. I forgive you. But i don't think it's me that you should be apologizing to..

Richie: I guess i'm too scared.. i just wanted to say i'm sorry because we used to be really close and i messed everything up.

Beverly: Richie, I forgive you but you need to apologize to everyone else and promise you won't do it again.. okay?

Richie: Yeah i guess it would be best to do that.. Thank you so much Bev

Beverly: No problem.. i'll save your number