PROLOGUE

Azilla Monte Verde is the best assassin in modern world and a well know doctor. She's a assassin at night and a doctor in the morning to cover her identity.

But unfortunately the genius Azilla died not really died because her body got exchange for Azena to have her wonderful life and to punish Azilla.

Don't get wrong because she didn't die because of a plot of some evil people but accidentally slip on a chocolate wrapper in her office while discussing about money inshort she's a greedy woman and the exchange happen.

And fate hate greedy people like her so she was thrown in a ancient time when the crown prince descend the throne and all beautiful woman is called to go to the palace so the crown prince or should i address as the king choose his future wife and concubines.

And Azilla woke up in a 16 year old Azena Heart body. Azena died in illness in her room. She is also the first wife's daughter of a general and always got bullied because she's too kind and often choose silence even she's the most favoured by her father.

Now what will happen to a 27 year old crazy criminal Azilla in the body of a 16 year old Azena?

And what will happen if delicate lady turn into a wild woman?

What will happen if Azilla got the chance of youth to change her life and try to reach her dream to become a top chef?

From Assassin and a doctor to a top wild chef?

And what will happen if she enter the palace?

Please follow my story ❤❤❤