Blame

Narrator

A flash of while over took the land. Only for a second or two then gone. The sky returned to its crimson red. The souls drowned on the the lifeless city they called home.

On a far mountain a castle lay in ruins. Only a few pieces reminded in tact. The front atrium, bits and pieces of the second floor still visible, held up by unnatural ice pillars, and the garden. But the giant thrown of bones sat empty, waiting.

A human like figure paced in front of the massive chair. Her skin was grey, her eyes and hair solid black. No horns or wings like the other demons but not a soul either. Different from the rest she paced in front of that giant chair.

"How long?" And muttered to her self. "How long? How long? How long?"

A group of red demons dressed in all sorts of different armor cam running up the hill. Some had shields, others carrying crossbows. In the back you could see the tips of pointed spears bobbing.

"How long? How long?"

Metal screeching against each other as then moved.

"How long? How long?"

The where closer now. Wings spread out wide. Sandales arose and heart beats quickened.

"How long? How long?"

In the front of it all, the ring leader of this dangerous group, a large yellow skinned demon. Two massive wings dropped across his back. Horns extending out form his forehead that pearled the sky. Clouds of steam rushed out of his noise as he exhaled.

"How long? How long?"

The group was upon her now. The yellow demon drew his sword and aimed it at the girl. "Hand over the crown now."

"No you must respect the queens wishes."

"She said She would come back but she isn't here. It's been too long."

"It's cold." She muttered.

"What?" The yellow demon snarled.

"It's cold." The girl repeated, louder this time.

The yellow demon let out a war cry as he led this troops against the girl.

The girls head snapped quickly, a fiery, blue Ora formed around her. Her hands black and crawling up her arm where black streaks that reached her face. Horns grew form her forehead and her nails grew to a point.

This was war.

Robin

"Jamie get back!" Terra put her arm out to block him.

"I wanna help." He glared.

"No powers." I cut in. "Go on crowd patrol. Get people out of  here."

Jamie ran off to help a young couple whose car was flipped over. He began to help them out and I knew he was our of harms way so I focused back on the monster.

Talking the tip of my blade I saw my opening and longed forward in a trust. My blade had no affect on its armored shell.

Gar transformed into a rhino  and