Team

Beast boy

This is the girl we saw. But what we just saw... I-can't comprend. How is just some simple spirit, from on thing match up to raven?

Raven seemed fine but this girl seemed lost.

"Are you ok?" Dick asked.

"I don't know."

"Do you know how you got here?"

This is going to take forever. Then robin put his hands on her shoulders and turned her to face him.

"Who are you? Where did you come form? How did you get here?" He demanded.

"Wow! Wow! Chill." Conner broke my grip on her. "You have to be slick."

Then he smoothed his hair back. "Just watch." Then he slipped on a pair of sunglasses and put his arm around her. "So baby, a nice girl like you doesn't belong here, why don't you tell me where you came form and we can see a bout getting you home." Then he he pulled the sunglasses down. "I can assure you I will be here every step of the way."

The girl just gave him a nourvius look. "Um....a..."

"Your scaring her." Jinx, Raven, and Terra all go in conners wha and put themselves between the two.

Then raven knelt done beside the girl and in a gentille voice said, "Your name is Celeste. Your form the underworld. We have to get you back."

When raven put her hand up to send her back Celeste screamed bloody murder and ran behind Terra.

"What the-" Terra wheeled around.

"I can't go back! They will come after me! I - I have to find the queen."

Raven let out a sigh and closed the portal. "We can't help you unless you tell us who this queen is."

"I-I can't remember."

Jinx scoffed, "great going. You gave her amnesia."

"We can take it form here." Terra gave jinx a look.

"No..." Conner cut in going for Celeste. "We got this."

"No." I glared at him.

"Green boy wants a fight?" He chuckled.

"Guys. We don't need to get in a fight agian." Dick and Starfire broke all of us up.

Ever since becoming a dad Dick as be come what his name segregates. A total kill joy, the safe kid. Totally over perfective.

"Listen. We can handle it form here. But you guys are welcome to join us."

"Hell no!!!" I blerted out.

Then dick out of no where grabbed me by the ear and dragged me off to the side.

"What was that for?!" I rubbed my throbbing ear.

"I could ask the same thing." Dick had his dad suit on again. Ttt so like Grayson.

The moment we let Conner, Bart, and Jinx 'join us' flashes of the futures ran thought my mind. And let me tell you it's a disaster.

"You can't be serious." I looked over to the three. "You wanna add them to our team?"

"Why not. They have no other affiliation with an organization to lead them." Then he got a look like what Titsu dose looking off into the distance. "They are lost little lambs that need guidance."