What Is little space?

Littlespace is a mindset in which a person relaxes into a state of carefree, responsibility-free safety while expressing their atypical inner-self (personality) that differs from their biological peers. It may be a developed time in which an adult relives childhood memories, scenarios, or desires that were unachievable in their adolescence. A person in little space may involve another adult referred to as a caregiver, engage in activities viewed as childish, and some may even participate in adult sexual interaction during their time in little space. While in little space, the person is usually, but not always, referred to as a little. A standard that all people interacting and involved in the more intimate, adult scenes is that they are all of legal biological age.

In the simplest of ways to understand, little space is when a person with the unique little or regression personality expresses their personality more externally.

A little is often accompanied by another adult, referred to as a caregiver, who assumes responsibility during the time the person is within the little space mindset. The caregiver may be assigned a special name, such as Daddy or Mommy, to indicate their authority over the situation and the care they are giving to the little adult. The caregiver may or may not also be romantically involved with the little.

Littles typically engage in multiple activities while in the little space mindset that coincides with the age they feel more connected with than their biological age. Common activities that littles engage in are coloring, watching cartoons designed for children, partaking in games like hide and seek. Some littles also modify or own specialty clothing for little space-time and dress up, wear adult diapers, or restyle their hair. A little choose their methods to engage in little space so it can vary widely and is based primarily on personality and preference versus standards or commonalities.

littles may also allow sexual interaction from their caregiver while engaging in little space-time. If this occurs then the littles typically take a submissive role, allowing the designated caregiver to dominate the scene through guidance, direction, and primary action. The little may incorporate items such as pacifiers or stuffed animals into the sexual scene for their added security and comfort. Playful, faux-punishment spankings with toys such as paddles for adults may occur along with other generalized aspects involved in the restraints & Discipline / Domination & Submission / Sadism & Masochism (BDSM) lifestyle. Though it is best to keep in mind that BDSM activity is not necessarily a core component of these intimate interactions.

littles are most likely to engage in little space while in the privacy of their own homes; however, they may bring this playful side of their unique personality with everyday interactions as a biological adult. Common little space activities, such as regressive arts and crafts, are considered to be a healthy way to express this well-developed personality. In essence, Littlespace can be an effective way for an adult to relieve stress and tension in a safe environment while validly expressing one's inner-self and biologically atypical mentality, perception, and interests.

Little space is the place where an adult or young adult, or even teens goes when they go into their mind space. Littles have a certain mental space that is younger than their physical age. It can range from newborn to 7 years old.