3.

Well anyways after Kentrell left I told my eat eat #9 to come over.That lil nigga done got damn snatched my soul.He wasn't even that good last time he must've took classes something I'm finna make him top three of my eat eats shitt. Lemme do that rn.

 Lemme do that rn

Text convo

Eat eat: Why you just leave like that

Me:I mean I was only there for one thing which was head and I got it so I left. 

Eat eat: after I watched all those videos and practiced how to give head you left like that? I wanted to at least fuck shit

Me: Well i didn't want to so I left

Eat eat:woww that's how you feel?

Me: Yup

Eat eat: Well I guess we done with this relationship.

Me: We was in a relationship?

Eat eat: YES we was I bought you food, I gave you massages,and I gave you the best head.

Me: sorry but you are not the best one to give me head. And just because you did those things don't make you my boyfriend. I don't even know what that is. and your contact in my phone is Eat eat #3 you are lucky you are number 3 cause at first you was number 9. 

Eat eat: thats how you feel? 

Me: yes now goodbye. 

See this is why I can never something good cause niggas get outta hand. I started dogging niggas because my longterm ex did me dirty. He hurt me so bad. We was together for 8 years . I knew him since I was 9 years old. He was family close friend. Things started getting bad when we got in high school. He abused me for 4 years. Then he was using drugs so whenever he needed money or drugs,He would have people look at my body and touch all over me. And I thank go that he ain't let them go that far into letting them raping me. And because he his a family close friend when I tried tell them they never believed me. And just one year ago I got free of him. So now its dog or get dogged.

Im also still a virgin I just get head from time to time.

Shocker right?