Truth or Dare part 2

A/N: this is kind of short but I tried to update before I get busy again

Ophiuchus was sitting at her desk in the meeting room. She was minding her own business, looking over some reports when the door opened. Fourteen zodiacs walked in, wearing random animal costumes. They started singing the circle of life song from The Lion King while dramatically acting. There were even a few zodiacs doing funny dances. Eventually the singing turned to screaming and Ophiuchus kicked everyone out, threatening to reclass the next person that bothers her.

***

Everyone sat back in their circle in the lobby. Libra held a few bottles of hair dye that Vinn handed her earlier.

"Do we have to?" whined Gem.

Sagittarius massaged Gem's scalp. "Dye your hair pink!"

"Let's pick random names to decide who gets which colour," suggested Cancer.

"Actually... I'll pick a colour for everyone." Libra turned around and switched all the bottles of dye, putting them in random boxes before handing them out.

"But then she can pick the colour that she wants!" argued Aries.

"What are you going to do about it?" smirked Libra.

"Absolutely nothing."

"I can help dye everyone's hair!" volunteered Leon.

Libra nodded. "Let's set up two chairs. Nobody is allowed to see their hair colour until everyone is finished."

***

About an hour later, Libra and Leon finished dying everyone's hair before helping each other with their own hair dye. After letting the dye set for a bit, everyone then took turns rinsing the dye in the dining room sink, but they weren't allowed to see what colour their hair was.

After everyone returned to their spots in the circle, Libra held up a mirror to look at her own hair. The ends of her hair were dyed a silvery blue.

"Let me see!" Pisces snatched the mirror from Libra. After seeing that his entire head was once again dyed bright pink, he played dead.

Cancer laughed at Pisces before taking the mirror to look at his own hair. Some turquoise dye was mixed in with his naturally blue hair. "Mine actually doesn't look too bad."

Taurus took the mirror from Cancer. Her hair was dyed a lighter blonde. "Thanks Libra, you gave me a nice colour!"

Capricorn nervously took the mirror from Taurus. His entire head was dyed black. "Why..."

"It's not that bad," argued Libra.

Gemini ruffled his hair. "It's kind of cute." He took the mirror to look at his own hair. "Blond tips... I hate this but it should grow out eventually."

Leon took the mirror from Gemini. "LIBRA! I knew I could trust you!" He grinned happily at the pink tips in his hair.

Aquarius sighed and took the mirror from Leon. "So my hair went from orange to red. Could have been worst."

"Now you're a tomato instead of a carrot." Gem pretended to bite his arm.

Aquarius looked at her weirdly.

Gem shrugged and took the mirror. "LIBRA HOW DARE YOU!" Her hair was dyed orange. Leon even cut her hair to give her a bang that swept across her forehead.