Honeymoon ch.38

Previously

T

hen I close my eyes and slowly drifted off into sleep.

Time skip>>>>>

The sunlight beamed in my eyes, the sound of my alarm waking me up a 5:10 Am. For mine and Gabriel's honeymoon.

I walk downstairs and see that nobody was awake, I mean obviously who would be awake at 5:10 in the morning. No me certainly but I wanted to be early for mine and Gabriel's flight, and we get first class too. We are supposed to leave at 6:00, damn I woke up early. I have enough time to make breakfast for all of us.

I really thank ZhenZhen and jordyn for watching the twins, maybe i will go out and buy them a special something for that. Dont worry I didn't forget about Alex and dariush. I just don't know what they would like. I didn't worry about that and then o just went to the fridge and got out eggs and bacon. I am cooking eggs, bacon, sausage, and pancakes, not just any buttermilk pancakes but chocolate and strawberry pancakes which are the best pancakes in the world's life history of pancakes. The. I will just go and get stuff for the store while everybody is just sleeping. I'll sneak out.

I got out my ingredients that I need and then I just go and grab my keys, don't know what car I will drive but I will drive one or the other cars. Who knows. I go to the garage and pick one of the cars out. I choose to take the BMW I8, I grab the keys and go get the stuff I need. I was going to the store, when I hear ambulance behind me, I pull over to the side. I thought to myself, almost everyone does but, I thought what happened, where did it come from.

I pulled up to the store and went inside to go get the stuff that I had needed to make breakfast.

I finally picked up the stuff and paid for it, then I went and walked out the door. I was still in my pajamas, I mean I don't care what I was wearing as long as I look nice and look comfortable. Then after that I put everything in the passenger side and then I drive safely back to the house.

I arrive home and them I go to the front door and unlock it. I bring all my stuff in and it was now 5:20, it really took me q0 minutes to get my stuff. That was quick, usually I take like 30 minutes.

Then I hurry up and start to cook, after I started cooking I felt something heavy on my shoulder like a hand. I turned back so quickly. But no one was there and it really did freak me the hell out. I finished breakfast, it was about 5:30, when i finished. I go inbox the hot chocolate that I got earlier from the store and whipped it up so quick, after I topped it of with marshmallow and mint candy canes and whipped cream.

I place everybody's plates on the table and set it up all fancy. Then after that I go to all of their rooms and wake them up. They all come down I still did not wake Gabriel and the babies up yet but I will. Then I go upstairs and then go to Gabriel's side of the bed and wake him up.

"Gabriel, baby it's time to wake up, our flight is in a bit, I made breakfast hurry up and go eat it". I say

I wasn't hungry but I did have an orange while I was cooking and it was a really big orange.

I had the time to wake the babies up and then get them dressed bring them down to ZhenZhen and Jordyn and put them down in their highchair and then run back upstairs take a shower and get dressed.

Leila's and Gabriel's outfits

Gabriel's outfit

Gabriel's outfit

Thank you guys so much for reading my chapters and I really appreciate all the time you guys have waited on me, so thank you so so so damn much and I love you guys💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💙💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙❤💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💜💜💙💜💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙