🌙Prologue🌙

A Dream

I was in the sea shore. Happily observing the night while remembering the past.

Fortunately, the tragedy has been resolved. I'm glad that everything is fine now.  The prophecy is finally stopped. Even so, many bad things happened, many of us died, some places was crushed down and some of us was leave... Luckily we cope up from what happend.

Despite of it, everything was restored. And peace was already back.

I sigh. Then look up. I missed this, calmly staring the sky in the middle of the night.

The moon is so shine. Despite of the tragedy was happened.

Everything's back to normal.
The cloudy night, those stars twinkling brightly and the sound of the freezy wind.

I'm glad that I can still watch the breathtaking scenery of the night.

Those birds singing like a melody. The sound of the dancing trees. The buzzes of the small creatures. Those are making the whole nigt alive, again.

It was as if someone was taking care of the night. And saying that, nobody can ever mess with it, again.

I move my finger in the air. Then the emergence of small roses slowly falling from above.

I switch the color of it to a white rose... Twinkling like a star.

I also position my hand and focused to those roses. In just one snap, it turns to a white birds. I talk to those birds, I command them to sing for me. They all does.

I also closed my eyes and silently listening to their melodic sounds.

Until I felt someone's presence.

"So lovely. Just like you, wife."
My husband. I smiled then face him.

While the birds still singing in the air in front of us.

"Sus. Bolero."
I said. He just winked.

"You really love the night, my lovely wife."
He stood up in front of me. While his rigt hand playing a bright sand, it looks like a glitters that falling from above.

"You can't blame me, Zand. Mom told me to always look up the sky at night... That's why night always reminds me of Mom and Dad. You know it."

"I know... That's why moon always reminds me of you."
He said then released the glowing sands from his hands. It scattered around us. It looks like glowing rain, in the middle of the night. So, mesmerizing.

He is earth manipulator. He can also shift something into a glowing things. Just like he does to the sand.

"Why moon? I'm not even the chosen lunar."
I stared at him and raise my eyebrow.

"Yes you're not. But it's not about your powers, wife... What I mean is, you are like a moon."
He paused and held my waist. Then pull closer to him. But he still gave a space between us, not to stuck my big tummy.

"Shines so bright... Gaving light in my whole life... Mesmerizing... Beautiful and one of a kind."
He stared sweetly. I felt my cheeks burning because of what he said.

"Thank you for chosing me, wife. Even so many things happened. But now that everything is free again. I promise my whole life to take care of you and as our children. I'm willing to sacrifice my power and my life again just to save you, My queen. Don't do dare forget that. I can be your power, your shield, your ally, your everything. Just name it, and I will surely do it. Just for you, only you."
He said again and touch my tummy. I smiled sweetly while tears started to fall on my cheeks. I'm getting emotional again, maybe bacause I'm pregnant.

And maybe because of what happened. He did his best just to saved me, and hell! He takes every responsibilities just to save me, and everyone. He did sacrifice his own self and we are lucky 'coz the Queen God and King God of the Land gave him another life.

Yea! I'm so lucky to have him. I'm lucky 'coz he is my lover at the same time my husband. My one and only, King.

"You always making me cry."
I stared then punch him on his shoulder. He just giggle.

"My cry baby wife..."
He whispered then wip my tears.

"I love you, till death do us part."
He said and before I could react he immediately kiss me.

Gently but passionately. I just response to his kisses. Savoring every moment. While hugging each other.

In the middle of the night, while the moon shines so bright.

♡♡♡