timelines; boyfriends

Hyung Line
(+I'm sorry it's late like years! please vote and read! I love you guys for reading these!)

Han Seungwoo

[8:30 pm]

" Jagi-ya!" Boyfriend!Seungwoo leapt to you in the kitchen, his smile lengthen like Snoopy, making it's hard not to squish his face altogether.

"Yes?" You asked as he looked so excited like a cute puppy he is. But he continued to snuggle to you, eyes still crinkling.

" C'mon Seungwoo-yaa!"

He finally took your hand and led you to the balcony of your shared apartment.

"3,2,1!" One single finger snap and fireworks with different colours coloured the night sky. You were so amazed that you couldn't say anything. But what stood the most is a heart shaped firework.

" Oh my God."

"You called me, jagi?" He smiled. Ruining the mood.

(+Meanwhile)

" MINHEE yaa! BLAST IT NOW!"

" HYEONGJUN BABIE DONT CRY!"

" DONGPYO you too!"

eomma Wooseok screamed while ChoNamGyul were clowning Junho.

Cho Seungyoun

[ 12:58 pm]

Seungyoun was taking you out for a lunch at a mall when you passed by a claw machine with Shiba inus plushies.

You stopped and look at his face then look back to the plushies. " Seungyoun! You really look like a Shiba Inu! "

He smiled more, his eyes turned into an upside down crescent moon. He gripped more into your hand. "You want that?"