Chapter 11

I run downstairs and walk outside. My phone is still hanging in my hand and I think I'm going to call Alex but my eyes are lock to my mother's room. The blinds are swinging like there is a wind even though the window is not open.

     Slowly, I encourage myself to walk inside. My aunt is surprise to see me. "When did you get back?" she asks. I force myself to smile as nothing has happened.

     "Just now," I answer, short. Then she asks me to join her at the dining table so I walk and take  a seat.

     "Are you going to meet your mother?" she asks and look at me. I clear my throat and face away. "I guess so," I said.

     "Honey, why are you look pale?" she asks. I give a sigh and focus on my meals.

     "Nothing," I said. "Aunt Grace, I think I need some sleep", I deny and stand up. Even though my stomach is craving for some food but I don't want her to ask me anything.

     As I walk upstairs, thr cold shivers me. I try to walk faster but my legs are lock in front of my mum's room. My fists are tightly clench and my heart is beating faster. I don't ask my hand to twist the doorknob but it goes by itself.

     When the door opens, I walk in and take the box again. This time, it's another letter.

     Never lose the diamonds or you'll regret it

     Diamonds? What diamonds? Thousands of unsolve questions come in my mind. I cup the box and look underneath it. Nothing was plastered or stick under the box.

     I quickly take the box and run to my room. It is raining heavily and I can hear thunders and lightnings colaborate to form a creepy situation which is the creepiest ever. I lay my head on my Hello Kitty pillow and look at the box.

     Suddenly, I feel someone is watching me outside. My head turns fast until my neck makes a click sound. The window is knock by the heavy rain and my hand starts to have a goosebump.

     Your mother needs you

     The whisper comes across my ear. I look around. He's killing her, the whisper screams. I cover my ears with my palm and starts to think that this is just a nightmare.

     Don't underestimate his power!

     He will kill you!

     Find Alex!

     He's the only one who can help you

     Then it stops. Completely stop. No thunder. No rain. Just me and the box. I start to wonder why did the whisper urge me to find Alex? Who is he?