Chapter 13

Dedicated to Angie

     I still confused and try so hard to figure out but I just can't. Alex is brushing off his hair backwards and looks at me.

     "Julia, the diamonds that the envelope said is you," he says. "Me?" my eyebrows getting connected as I still can't get the whole thing.

     "You're the diamond. And if you lose yourself, you're going to die. And the last hope is on me," he explains. My eyes widened as it does make sense to me. "So what should we do now?" I ask.

     "We need to find the place. The place that you met your mother everyday," he says and trying to make me realize. Even though his explainations are understandable, but my mind keeps saying that Alex is lying.

     "Alex?"

     He turns away. His hands scratching his neck until the blood comes out. It is too much for me so I decide to pull his hands off. As he faces me, I almost scream and panick.

     It wasn't Alex.

     Jeremiah.

     "I want you to take me to that place!" he forces me to walk but I stand still. "No, Jeremiah. You can't!" I shout and run back home.

     The laughter begins to crawl into my mind as it's starting to make me gone mad. The house is unlock and I quickly run to my room. Seems like Aunt Grace has gone to somewhere else. I cover my ears tightly but the wicked laugh begins to fill the empty in the house.

     "Go away! What do you want from me?!" I scream. "I want you," I heard Jeremiah reply and laugh again.

     "But why?"

     "You have read the envelope and you must repay it"

     "By what?"

     "Your soul,"

     I am too scared so I diall Alex's number. Thank God he's answering and he sounds like a grounded puppy.

     "Alex, I need you to come over my house now! I'm scared!" I say and he agreed. The whisper and the laugh combine and start to make a chaos in my brain.

     "Go away!" I shout louder as I can and the laugh gone. And I'm in a complete silence. Just some cars moving on the road.

     *I've got no idea right now so I apology for this horrible chapter . Please vote and comment so I know that you like this story or not. Thank you :)*