Reincarnation

"......I will be a bad guy."

That's what I said in my last words. I thought I was dead. But now we have some thing really mind blowing to deal with! I am in middle of an interview. Yep, that's true.

Aman- what the ----? Why am I here? Am I not dead? (I asked to the interviewer)
Interviewer- Preaty much yes. That's exactly why you are here. Let's see------
Aman- Excuse me who are you?! Do I know you?
Interviewer- You are very bold to ask me questions in middle of your interview! I give you that.
Aman- .............
Interviewer- .....ok. I will say. We are Reincarnation & Co. Our job is extracting soul impurities from a soul and then reincarnet in his or some other universe. Any other questions?
Aman-........so there is nothing like Heaven or Hell?
Interviewer- Nope. Not in your universe.
Aman- Then that concept in my world?
Interviewer- Impurities. Some times souls are not cleaned enough. So they still had some of their memories. May be some fantasy worlder spread the concept of heaven and hell.
Aman- What you do with this impurities? And what are those actually?
Interviewer- Well they are memories. We use them to gethour enargy to supply to multiverce. You can understand I think.
Aman- I can. Am I going to reincarnate?
Interviewer- Yes. But first, cleaning work. We have to wash you, dry you, burn you in fire-----

He was interapted as a young lady with glasses came in.

Lady- May I come in?
Interviewer- You are all ready in.
Lady- Sorry sir. But it's urgent.
Interviewer- What happened?
Lady- Sir, it's a summoning ritual in Cristelia asking for Heros again. Last time was 300 years ago.
Interviewer- A hero? Now where should I find a hero?(He shoughted out)
Lady- Sorry sir!( she said in a feared tone)
Interviewer- Why are you Sorry? Did you do some thing wrong? Then why are you freaking Sorry?( He cried out loud shaking the room )
Aman- Excuse me can I leave now?
Interviewer- YOU..........!.....hey June, where is his files?
Lady- In front of you grim-sama.

He took my file. Read it thoroughly. So you wanna be a bad guy. Good. Instead of reincarnet you, we will make you a summon. Are you ok with that?
Aman- ........OK.......
Interviewer- Good! Juny, change his personality, give him all the powers he want and send him to Cristelia. It's good to meet you Mr.Aman.

After that, June came in front of me.
June- So you wanna be a bad guy?
Aman-....Yes.....
June- Well then, come with me.

I started to follow her. She took me to a machine.

June- This machine will alter your personality. I mean it can change you good to bad and bad to good. What kind of character do you want?
Aman- Only good and bad?
June- What else do you want?
Aman- Is there anything else?
June- There is actually.
Aman- What?
June- Anti-good. Neither good nor bad.
Aman- Anti-good.........
June- Ok. Done.
Aman- What ..... hey wait!
June- Go in.

She kicked me in and then locked the machine. I tuck in there. Like the space around me wasn't willing to let me go. Some wires came out of it's roof and they were attached to my brain and spinal cord. All those wires started to send some electronic pulses. Well not to say, they hurt like hell. But I was unable to even cry. After some time, that machine opend and the wires left me. I was pushed out of the machine as I was unable to move.

June- So, how was your experience?
Aman- Not so good as you are thinking.
June- Explainable. That machine a bit reprogrammed you. Able to use curse words, unable to fill mental pain even if you kill some one, space in memory increased. Let's go to the next part.
Aman- Next part?
June- Yes. There is a next part to install some new details. Like the spells and others.
Aman- I want some knolage too.
June- Eh!?
Aman- Yes. About there culture, geography, History, Chemistry, Physics, Wepons, vehicles etc.
June-........you can't have all the spells of that world then. You don't have that much memory.
Aman-........I don't need all those spells then.
June- Then what spells do you need?
Aman- What are all those spells?
June- Fire, water, wind, earth, summon and create.
Aman- Summon, earth and create.
June- .............ok. Done. Please come here. ( she said while typing something in her tablet)

After some time, we entered in a room. There was a chair connected with a wire.

Aman- What does this machine do?
June- That install the details in your brain. All the knolage you asked for is in there. Go and sit down.
Aman- ( whispered ) gonea hurt like hell.

That machine started to upload all the details. Some incredible sounds started to rung in my head. Those were spells. I was learning all of them without studying them. As a study nerd that kind of hurted my filling. But that was cool AF. After some more tests, I was ready to go.

June- Good. Now you should go.
Aman-.....No.
June- Haae?
Aman- I need some cool to put on.

Ofcorse I wasn't able to say something like that before. I was more like a cowered. But now, with some new programme, I became this black character.
.
.
I'm loving this new me.
After changing to my new style, I jumped in a portal. Every thing became white around me. When that was normal again, I was standing on a strange looking desine. A middle-aged man was in a throne in front of me. A girl with tence looks was beside him. A total of three strange white robed people around that desine. And 12 knights pointing their swords to me.

Aman- Well-well, what we have here? ( I asked in a smug manure.)

------------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS! IT'S AOUTHER HERE. I WAS FREE AT THIS EVINING SO I WROTE DOWN THE SECOND CHAPTAR. AND GUYS I'M REALLY SORRY FOR MY GRAMMAR MISTECKS. FORGIVE ME FOR THAT. PEACE!!!!!!😚😚😚😚