Meet THE SYSTEM

Samuel- So, you are having fun aren't you?

A strange voice was in the black void. A man was there trying to understand that.

Aman- Who-who are you?
Samuel- You don't remember me? May be now you see me!

And a bloody face appears in front of Aman.

Aman- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

He wake up. Wet and panting like a old man. Aman haven't slept a day in this week. Everyday when he tries to sleep the same nightmare he witnesses.

Aman- WHYYYYY? Why? Why Samuel Beckett? Why do you have to scare me now? I didn't do anything to you! You hung yourself............Because I was unable to save you.

Aman started crying. The feeling of a space in his heart can be felt.

*PING*
The system requires new update. Do you want the new update?

Aman- Sob* new update?.... sure why not?

*PING*
System update installing. Please wait.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Update installed. Now the protagonist can talk to the system.

Aman-..................I can talk to the system?
System- Yep you can.

A mechanical kid girl voice suddenly started speaking.

Aman- Wowwwww! So it is true!
System- Listen buddy, I am not here for little chit-chat. So ask the system first so I can go to sleep.
Aman- .....questions?
System- Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Narrator-san! How is your creation so dumb?! Give him some intelligence will you?
Aman- who are you talking to?
System- WHO ELSE? OUR CREATOR GOD-SAN!
God- Don't talk about me you little brat! My existence should be hidden to everyone.
System- S-sorry God sama. punish me Please! I deserve some spanking!
God- STOP IT YOU IDIOT! READERS WILL THINK I'M A PARVERT!
System- sorry!......well Aman, God -san send me in this life of yours to assist you. So you can ask any thing to me.
Aman- Who is the villain of this.....
So-called life of mine?
System- Not going to tell you.
Aman- Aren't you supposed to help me?
System- Yes. But this is a spoiler for you and God sama don't give spoilers. Not to mention his own characters.
Aman- Then what should I ask?
System- May be about your character? Powers?
Aman- Ok. Why the bullet in those guns didn't end?
System- You mean from the last time?
Aman- yes.
System- well you see, this world uses magic for most things. To do so, one need mana force. It's like your memory points. They use it for high Level jobs. Like summoning, fighting, healing and others. The technology here is medieval preords. So you can show of your morden powers here.
Aman- I don't get my answers.
System- Oh, sorry. My bad. Well, to use magic, they need ether. It's a kind of particles that can supply enargy. Your guns can absorb those ethers and use them to create penitreble bullets, Explosive bombs, you can even use it as fuel for your vehicles. Heck even batteries!
Aman- So your so-called god created this world to help me this way?
System- Yes. Well, any other questions?
Aman- well I summoned a magician first.
System- You can. As long as you can imagine someone or some thing, they will appear in front of you.
Aman- Really!? Then can I summon Samuel?
System- Oh. You mean your friend Samuel? Well you can, Yet you can not.
Aman-.....what?
System- See, your summon and a mage's summon is deferent. When you summon, they will became your minions who will work as you will. They will be your loyal servants because their memory is rewritten. If you summon your friend, he will be like,"master, let me die for you" instead of,"hey buddy, got a girlfriend yet!?"
Aman-........got it. So I have to catch a mage to summon him. Well I can do that. Years of Poketmonster go have trained me.
System- good.
Aman- well, what about that throne appearing in my creation skill?
System- when you asked for something to sit down, you imagine about a stone throne don't you?
Aman- Yes.
System- that's why the creation spell gave you a throne.
Aman- Oh! Amazing.......How this time slow work?
System- are you dumb?
Aman- what?
System- It's as it says. Time slow. TIME SLOW FOR FUCKS SAKE!
Aman- got it! It make the time slow.
System- Yes. But only for you.
Aman- and my other powers?
System- It's all is said in the names! FOR ONCE SHOW ME SOME INTELIGENCE!
Aman- Ok-ok.
System- YOU KNOW WHAT!? I'M GOING TO SLEEP! BÝE!
.
.
.
.
Aman-.......Ah...System?...........Lord system?.........loli-system?................ ok......she is gone........why was she here anyway?