It's Not A Dream

"Yes,Taehyung,He is my new friend.His name Is Y/n.Kim Y/n..He was Transferred here in this university."

"Ohhh.Well Nice to meet you Y/n.I'm Taehyung. Kim Taehyung.I'm so sorry for being rude for you. :("

"Nah, it's okay,I always being bullied by students sometimes"

Both " Aww Poor Y/n"

"no need to be worried guys.Its okay.i already got used at it"

"Btw, What class will you be in after this recess??" Jimin Asked

" I'll Be in dance Class"

"Oh,Both of us will go there too!!I heard that we have to make a group..4 students per group..You wanna Join?"

You " Ohh,Sure!!So,We need to find another member?"

"no Worries,We already have the 4th member.His Name is jungkook.Jeon Jungkook.He is Good At dancing." Tae Said

"Wait,Will There be A Dance Competition? "

"Sadly,There will be a competition next year.So We Have a lot of time for Training because This month is march"

"Ooouhhhhh."

*BELL RINGS*

"Looks Like We Have To go To our locker..So Meet me at the dancing studio alright?" i asked

"Alright Then..BYE!!"

When We Left.I heard All Of the students went wild as i saw Two Beautiful girls walking down the hallway.Jimin was right,I do feel like i'm in different dimension with them..And Then I saw A beautiful girl who looks like she is japanese.I'm Pretty Sure She is Minatozaki Sana.Oops,She saw me Staring at her..She Winked at me..SHE WINKED AT ME!!!No no no no.Is this a dream?!I tried To Slap Myself and i can feel the pain.It's Not A Dream!!Oh Shiet.She Saw me slapping myself as she started giggling.I Started to Blush, So i decided to go to in quickly before i started blushing even harder.Once i entered the dance studio.Tae and Jimin Saw me panting and sweating.They went to me.

"hey, Why are you sweating,did you ran from your locker until you reach here?" Taehyung asked

"y-yeah *panting* I-I have G-good News!!"

"What is it" Jimin asked 

"Earlier, i was going to the dance class when i saw  the japanese girl, Sana.And for some reason,She winked at me!!!"

"ayyy Looks Like somebody has a crush On Sana!"Taehyung said

"And Somebody Has A Crush ON TZUYU!"Jimin said as Tae Blushed

me " Wait,Tae!Did You Like Tzuyu?!?!SHE IS MY CLASSMATE AND SHE SAT BESIDE ME!" 

"Well Yeah, i do have a crush on her..Don't You Flirt With Her!!!"

HAhahahah, I Will Not..Trust Me

"I TRUST YOU Y/n"

"Alright class we have a new student joining us for the dance club.Y/n? Mind Introduce Yourself?"

"Okay,Teacher"I Stood up and go in front.

Hi Guys,My name is Y/n.Kim Y/n.I'm From (YOUR COUNTRY) and i was transferred here.So i'm a Foreigner.I Hope We Can be friends!!I'm Looking Forward To it!!

"Now Y/n, Can You Show us Your dancing Skills?"

"SURE!!"                                               BTW YOUR DANCE IS UNTIL 2:51

*EVERY ONE STARTED CLAPPING AND CHEERING* 

"EXCELLENT!! I Have to say, You have a really good dance moves Y/n..Now Class . Like I said Last Week that You're Going to be In a group of 4 Members each.so pick your partners and i'll give you 4 Hours To think,remember and practice the dance moves." (YES 4 HOURS IS ALOT BECAUSE DANCE CLASS IS 5 HOURS..IK IK...LONG AF

*4 HOURS LATER *

"Alright!Time is up!!Now lets Start With Team Y/n , Please take your place and Show us Whatchu Guys GOT!!"                                 

Jungkook (Shorts and green shirt and hat guy)

Jimin ( White shirt guy)

taehyung ( Black shoe and a cap and black shirt dude)

Y/n ( Same Cap As Jungkook,Black Jacket dude)

BTW THE DANCE ENDED AT 1:10

EVERYONE CLAPS

"Wow!!YOU GUYS ARE SO IN SYNC!!Alright! Next!!!

1 HOUR LATER

"Alright dancers,Class Dismissed.I'll Tell you all the result Next Week!!

ALL "ALRIGHT TEACHER"