Chapter 2

It was a horrendous scene that's happening right before Namjoon.

Music blasted loudly across the room as naked men dancing around. Some even making out on the couch.Pizza boxes, coke cans scattered messily on the ground along with clothes and balloons. The place was already small and cramped enough yet Namjoon could count up to 20 people inside this small apartment.

Honestly he was on the verge of passing out already but someone shouted at his direction that brings him back.

"YO WHO'S THAT?" A blue haired boy called out, face beaming instantly by the information of someone new joining. He was one of the males making out on the couch.

"I don't know." The blonde shrugged, turning to Namjoon. "What's your name cutie? My name is Jimin." Saying that with a winked.

Namjoon felt himself getting goosebumps all over. Brushing off the feeling, he glanced awkwardly at Jimin. "C-cutie?"

"Yes, you." The boy chuckled, he raised an eyebrow at Namjoon. "Or do you want me to call you something else."

"NO!" Namjoon cried, quickly adjusting his voice level as he could see the male getting confused. "U-um I mean no. No thanks. Y-you can call me Namjoon."

"Fine by me then." Jimin said with a smirked, "You're not coming in?" He asked, hands gesturing into the apartment to which Namjoon laughed nervously in return.

He wasn't planning to come in at all.

"Hey what the hell took you so long Jim? And who's this?" The blue haired boy earlier walked towards them, followed with him is a brunette male.

"Oh, he said his name is Namjoon. Did you invite him over Jungkook?" Jimin quizzed. Namjoon stood beside gulped anxiously as he wanted to get out of this place as fast as possible.

"Really Jungkook?" The blue haired boy gazed at the said Jungkook, whom face is utterly confound. Then his facial expression relaxed as he now understood what was going on.

"Ah! You are Namjoon who will share this apartment with me from now on right?" Jungkook said gleefully, smiling kindly as he extended a hand out to Namjoon.

Hearing the mentioned of his name, Namjoon nodded, still feeling uneasy. He stiffly shaked Jungkook hand back.

"Shared apartment? This guy?" Jimin looked at Jungkook, face astound.

"Yea, what's so wrong about that?" Jungkook raised a brow at the latter amazement.

Shaking his head, Jimin turned to Namjoon, putting a hand on his shoulder. "I'm afraid you'll have to move out soon. Or he'll eat you up in and out seeing you absolutely his type."

This make Namjoon jumped, his lips quivering. "He'll e-eat me???"

"HEY WHAT THE HELL JIMIN!" Jungkook hollered, "Why must you ruin my reputation right in front of my potential roommate huh!? Taehyung do something!" He looked at the blue haired boy with pleading eyes.

Taehyung shaked his head. "Unfortunately I can't since what Jimin said was all facts."

The three continued bickering while Namjoon stood there restlessly aside his belongings.

"What have I gotten myself into?" He thought with face half crying half smiling.

----------------

[Not proof read]

Vote and comment if you like the chapter!

By: PotatiHi