Crush..?~

Chapter 2

He looks so different since the last time you've seen him. He makes you feel something weird.. he was really attractive standing there staring at you.. What is this..?

"Hello Kakashi." You said with a smile.

"H-hi (y/n) it's been a while."

"Wait you guys know eachother?!!" naruto exclaimed.

"Y-yeah her and I were friend since we were little." Hes eyes were still fixed on you and so were yours on his.

You broke the staring contest hugging him tightly. It felt nice. He hugged you back. It felt as if it lasted hours. But he then pulled back and walked to the team. You followed him. The team all rolled their eyes.

After the lesson all of us were tired and sweaty expect for kakashi he looked like he did nothing at all. The whole time during training there were always times where he would catch you staring at him. It was kind of embarrassing. "Why do I look at him so much.. he's so hot when he's in action... WAIT WHAT AM I THINKING! Calm down (y/n).. calm down.." You thought you yourself.

"Do you guys want to get some ramen? It's on me!"

"OH YEAH! I GET THE COOLEST SENSEI EVER!" Naruto shouted.
You giggled.

"Thank you (y/n)" Kakashi said politely.

"Of course! Oi, Sasuke, Sakura you up for it?"

"Sure!" Sakura said.

"Ok" Sasuke permitted

   You all walked together to ichiraku ramen. The team noticed you stayed next to kakashi most of the time. When the ramen came in, you noticed Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura were all staring at Kakashi when he was about to eat.
You realized that you haven't seen what's under kakashis mask so you stared too. When we pulled the ramen up to his mouth he turned around and just a second after his ramen was gone. We all sighed.
He smiled through his mask at you. Your heart stopped. That was so CUTE. Your face turned bright red.

"(Y/n) you good..? Your face is really red. Do you need to see the doctor?"

"Oh! No I'm fine! Heh" You scratched the back of your neck and smirked.

"Oh alright. Just let me know if you need anything." He said as he put his hand on your thigh.

"HOLY- oh god. Is he doing this on purpose??" You thought. Your face somehow got even more red.

"T-thank you."

He held your thigh a bit tighter.
((*NOSEBLEEDS INTENSELY*))

"Ok, thank you for the meal (y/n) I'll see you tomorrow."

"Ok bye Kakashi!" You said

"I'm going to go to" Sasuke said.

"Same, see you tomorrow (y/n)!" Naruto gleamed and walked off.

"Bye everyone!"

You ask to the chef for the check but he told you someone already paid.