Chapter 11 - Sleepover

*** This chapter contains light intimate content.

*** I'd like to thank my friend Melli for the support and help with the previous chapter. Also a big thanks to Dazel for the advice.
Enjoy the story <3

The moment I was waiting for. I felt his hands on my back, moving around nervously. I was scared too, this was the first time for me. Although he was the taller one, I was on top, on top of him. The kiss lasted long, maybe even longer than a minute, but I enjoyed every second of it. The curtains were closed and the light was off, the only source of light was the desk lamp. The orange-yellow light was pointed up, reflecting on the grey walls and the white ceiling. After the kiss I laid down next to him, covering myself in the warm and soft blanket. He rolled on his side and looked in my eyes. The feeling of his beautiful brown eyes focused only on me was indescribable.
"W... would you want to stay for the night?" His tone was still slightly off, but how could it not be?
I nodded.
- "I'd love nothing more than that."
That made us both smile a little. He asked me if he could offer me anything, and I said that it had been a while since I last had a shower.
"No problem at all." He took me by my hands and pulled me up from the bed. Since I've slept over at his place a few years ago already and visited him every now and then, I was pretty quick in finding the bathroom on the top floor, on the same side of the hallway as his bedroom. He brought me a really soft and big towel and said that he would be waiting back in his room. I closed the door behind me, seeing his beautiful face disappear behind it. Everything was beautiful about him, everything I've seen so far. The bathroom was small but comfy you could say. The toilet was in a different room, so there only was a shower, a sink and some closets stuffed with towels, clothing, swim gear and there was a rack against the wall which served as a heater as well. I hung up my clothes on the rack, but then I realized something. I opened the door and stood in the doorway of his bedroom, only wearing my boxer. Of course, all of his attention was drawn down there at first, just a split second later slowly up over my chest and to my face.
"Is everything okay?"
- "I forgot to ask... do you have any fresh clothes that I can borrow? I wasn't actually prepared for needing those." The blush on my face was more than clear, red cheeks not because I was ashamed of standing here, but just because he was so hot, and I was just showing myself off in his doorway.

He smiled.
"I'll bring them over, well I have my underwear here in my room. If you think you need a shirt and pants for tonight, they're in the closet in the bathroom, but I sure wouldn't mind you like this."
He pointed with his hands to me, clearly to the point in between my legs, smiling like an innocent pup, so I giggled and went back into the bathroom. I turned on the shower so that the water could heat up already, and took my phone. It had more than enough battery left to survive until tomorrow. Suddenly, completely unexpected, I almost dropped my phone. I didn't hear it because of the shower. He was holding on to my waist, touching me in the back. I was pretty sure he got rid of his own clothes as well as I could feel the bulge in his underwear touching me.
"Here's your boxer hun." He let go and hung them over the rack with my other clothes and when he did, I saw that I was right. His boxers were tightly covering his precious booty, partially hidden by his tail. He turned back around and now it was my time to check on his chest, his slightly visible abs, just how I liked it, his muscled legs, and of course what the front of his boxer was holding. I was the guy who liked thin and slightly muscled. Abs a little visible, but nothing too thick or too strong. I can already tell you, dick length isn't really important to me, but just regular or maybe a little above if I really have to choose.
"Don't leave the water running for too long though." He stood up against me really close and slowly pulled down my boxer.
He didn't look down, he just kept looking in my eyes, as I did in his. He smiled. He's feeling better now, luckily, and all because of me. Why didn't this happen earlier? I once again kissed him deeply, letting my tongue be part of this intimate moment, after which he left me to have my shower and closed the door. Should he have gone in with me? Maybe. The thought slipped in my head while the warm water cleaned and pleased my fur. It might have gone too fast if he did, so, for now, it's good. I couldn't help it, but I just think that furs who just had a shower and dried their fur are incredibly cute, their thick floof pointing in every possible direction, and that was me right now.
I looked at the boxer on the rack and took it. It was black with blue seams and a blue waistband. I smiled. That's pretty hot.

I took my old clothes from the rack and folded them nicely to take them back home with me tomorrow. As I closed the door of the bathroom behind me, I made my way back to Rio's bedroom. My tail was wagging happily when I appeared in the doorway again and he started smiling at me.
"How was your shower?"
- "Hehe, pretty good, thanks a lot."
"Always welcome, come here you!"
I walked up to his bed and he pulled me into yet another kiss. His eyes were staring right in mine so deeply that it felt like he was trying to read my thoughts with it. I was holding him tight and close to me and smiled as the kiss slowly broke up again.
- "I love you."
He folded his hand in mine and he covered us up with the bedsheets which partially fell of the bed when I crawled into it.
"I love you too sweetheart."
We cuddled up and laid on our sides, he being the big spoon and being all protective over me. While he was holding onto my waist, he kissed me in my neck and whispered me goodnight. I slowly closed my eyes. I've never felt so good.

***

...and that's it for this chapter!

I've read the comments, and I know that you guys would love this story to turn sexual quicker, but we've decided to hold on, to prevent the story from being rushed. A detailed, full story is always more motivating and amusing to read than a quick straight to the point story. Thank you for understanding this.

If you've got any ideas or remarks, don't hesitate to comment, DM me here or send me a message on Telegram, Twitter... Thank you all <3