2😋

Ace

I woke up on the side of Kentrell. I move his arm and went use the bathroom.I got up nd seen him up on his phone.

I was still sleepy, so i went back lay down on the side of him, he ask "whats wrong?"

"I'm still sleepy." "You always tired" he said annoyed.

"Fine I stay up"

He got out the bed and took his shirt off. He grab my leg and we start play fighting. He was soft then he hit me hard in my leg. Then I called it off. I went take a shower with the door unlock cause i know he will come in wit me like always. 

I heard the door open. He came in we started making out then we cleaned our self after we finish kissing and shi.

We brushed our teeth together and got dress together.

We went down the stairs together. " Look the love birds awwwwww" Three said. 

"Shut up" I said laughing 

I look around and seen everybody and my eyes land on Draco.

"MY BABBBBY!" I said while running to him. 

I picked him up and put him the air and spinning him. 

"Hey Ace" He said laughing 

"You miss me?"

"Yea, but food" He said demanding 

"You want food?" He shooked his head.

" Make some food for er body" Joe said 

Everybody shooked there head.

"Please" Kentrell said.

"Fine just because my baby want some."

I made pancakes and bacon

Everybody shut up and ate

Until Three broke the slince and said " dam lil sis you food good af."

"Ik, but thanks" 

"Are we going to the studio today yb" KD asked

"Yea, I have to make one more song before we drop the album. Matter of fact let me get ready then we go.

He went upstairs while me and Kayden was playing on the floor with the blocks.  

Kentrell/Nba youngboy

Yung Lan on the trackOh Lord, Jetson made another oneGot a brand new pendant, I think I paid over for it (over for it)I'm starting to think that I pay over for your love (your love)I'm fresh as hell, yeah, that's your loss, I ain't no scrub (I ain...

Oh Lord, Jetson made another oneGot a brand new pendant, I think I paid over for it (over for it)
I'm starting to think that I pay over for your love (your love)
I'm fresh as hell, yeah, that's your loss, I ain't no scrub (I ain't no scrub)
I was falling in love with you, I ain't take you as no dub (ain't as no dub)
You something else (uh), you don't know what to do with yourself (you don't)
You grown, you don't need no help (you grown), my love is too heartfelt (uh)
But I just wanna wrap you up and hold you in my arms for the night
You been gone for so long, let's celebrate that we uniteI hit you up, you said don't call you, that was hurtful (that was hurtful)
I guess I figure after all I deserve you, hold up (I deserve you)
Been a thug, I swear I did not mean to hurt you (I didn't)
But look who we are, look what we built, now they can't search you
Accept all the pain up, it come to a C
Swear I can't wait to take you somewhere over the seas
Waitress gon' wait the table, during it, I be pouring up lean
Watching Mexico, Narcos while I'm rubbing your feetShe a real rough rider, let me get behind her
Put this dick inside her and she just want my title
I make her eat a Perc', fuck her, shawty a survivor (eat it up)
She a hood queen and her name is Ranada
She a real rough rider, let me get behind her
Put this dick inside her and she just want my title
I make her eat a Perc', fuck her, shawty a survivor
She a hood queen and her name is RanadaGot a brand new pendant, I think I paid over for it (over for it)
I'm starting to think that I pay over for your love (your love)
I'm fresh as hell, yeah, that's your loss, I ain't no scrub (I ain't no scrub)
I was falling in love with you, I ain't take you as no dub (as no dub)
You something else (uh), you don't know what to do with yourself (you don't)
You grown, you don't need no help (you grown), my love is too heartfelt (uh)
But I just wanna wrap you up and hold you in my arms for the night
You been gone for so long, let's celebrate that we unitePut a Patek on your arm, it brought tears to your eyes
That wasn't a gift, that was some shit to make it right, damn
Met up this morning but I'm still feeling like
Oh, you don't want me? I'm not perfect, I should die, damn
L, loyalty, love, love life
O, oh, I'm that nigga that they don't like
V, I be that nigga that's overtime
E, everyday life, we livin' life
Now take off, 'cause shawty bad, we livin' fast
And you can't tell her for to give up somethin' you never hadShe a real rough rider, let me get behind her
Put this dick inside her and she just want my title
I make her eat a Perc', fuck her, shawty a survivor (eat it up)
She a hood queen and her name is Ranada
She a real rough rider, let me get behind her
Put this dick inside her and she just want my title
I make her eat a Perc', fuck her, shawty a survivor (eat it up)
She a hood queen and her name is Ranada (slime)

I finally finished the song.

I got out the booth ready to smoke a blunt until my phone started ringer it was my crazy as ex.

I ignored it. Then she kept calling me, so I muted it. I was going to wait until  I got home so me and Ace could both hear it.

Ace

Kentrell walked in alone while Kayden was sleeping on the sofa.

"He said looked who called me", he showed me his phone and was started laughing. 

"Wanna see what she want."

"Hell yea"

He called her back she picked up on the first ring." Hello, baby is it really you"

"Yea, but im not yo baby fuck u mean"

"Well I got to tell u something"

"What"

"I'm Pergo"

Excuse any mistakes💖