29💋

Ace P.O.V

I cried on the sofa while Kentrell and the rest of the gang looked for Diamond.

Why the fuck this always happens to me. I just want my baby back.

"We looked everywhere she not in the house" Three said making me cry harder. "These people ain't like the ones that kidnapped y'all first these people are wayyy harsh and will do anything to get what they want" Ben said

"What they want" I manage to say.

"That's thing I payed everyone I owed" Kentrell said

"This is fucking stupid" I put my head on the arm on the sofa. I felt someone sitting by me I didn't bother to look.

I felt a tear drop on my shoulder. I already know it was Kentrell. I turn around and I cried in his arms. He was holding me and rocking me.

"I-i- j-ju-st wa-nt- my baby" I said through tears.

You could hear my cries fill the room, you also hear other sniffle. I just hope we find her alive and in one piece.

Diamond P.O.V

I continue to pretend to sleep until we made a final stop. A man picked me up I don't know where we was going. He put me on down on a chair, I felt ropes on my arms and legs he put it very tightly then left.

I open my eyes looking around seeing a completely dark room I seen a white bed. I looked on the other side of the room seeing a big girl sleeping on the floor.

I close my eyes again just in case someone was coming. They girl sneeze and started crying. "U okay"

"No" she said. She started to come near me but didn't reach me. "Why u here" I asked her.

"I don't know but I want my mom back" she cried harder. "I been here for 6 months and they killed my mom infront of me" she cried harder.

That makes me sad I don't how I would be without mommy or daddy. She been here for a long time.

The door open bringing a lil light in the room. "Well well the little girl final woke up. I see you met Emily, ain't she a nice little girl." He touch her face. "I wanna go home" I said.

"Sorry little girl that's not happening"

"Why"

"Don't worry about it just listen to us and nothing bad will happen"

"Who's us" I asked titling my head. "Don't sorry about and stop asking questions"

*Warning warning*

"Now Emily it's time for ur treatment"

He took his pants off then his underwear showing his private part. "Let's go lil bitch"

She put her mouth on his private part and it started to rise. She was moving her head very fast. I couldn't watch anymore. I turn around and closed my eyes letting a few tears fall

Someone else came in the room. He walked up to me. About to pick me up. "No leave the lil one alone"

"Why I'm horny"

"She didn't do anything bad yet"

"So I want some pussy and this lil one cute"

"No leave her alone" I looked at the man on the side of the room picking up his pants and pushing Emily on the floor. He was walking up to the dude that was about to untie me from these very tight ropes

"Ion fuck wit you trying to fuck a little girl, she a baby"

"Mane you no fun"

"No I'm not stupid and that's disgusting, we never fuck Emily only made her suck our dick and this lil girl ain't doing nun of that"

"You no fun"

"I'm glad" he said before walking making the other boy follow ."Little girl he's going to do something bad to you regardless"

"But he said he wasn't"

"Trust me he did it to me, if he wants you that bad hell do anything to get you"

Unknown

I knew he will try to fuck with that lil girl I'm not letting him tho.

Ion care what he do with Emily he ain't doing shit with that little girl.

688 words💙

Excuse any mistakes💖

This was a filler chapter 😁

The next one will be longer❤