First day at U.A

(Hehehhe that rymed also i plan on makeing four books the first in Midoriyas pov the second in Kiris the third in Todos and the last in Bakugous )

I walk into the brightly lit building that smelled oddly enough like a hospital and made my way to class 1-A (i need to stop ryming). I stop at the door and put a facade of happiness on before walking in.

"Sir get your feet of the desk this is destruction of school property!" I see the boy from the entrance exams yelling at none other than Katsuki Bakugou.

"As if I care where the hell did you come from" he yells back clearly annoyed not yet noticing me.

"I am Tenya Ida (for the record guys this is how you properly spell Ida its in the manga) from Somei Private Academy" Ida responds.

"So your a richy then well fuck off" Bakagou replies coldly.

Ida was about to respond but noticed me and walked over. " Hello I am Tenya-" "I know i heard when you were speaking to him" I interrupt him and point at Bakugou who's head suddenly snapped up and stared at me with wide eyes. I couldn't tell what emotion went through it looked like confusion anger and sadness. I quickly walked to my desk and sat down having a small flash back.

~~~~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~~~~

"K-Kacchan you got hurt cuz of me" a small boy cries. "Stupid Deku no I didn't I protected you thats all that matters" an ash blonde kid holds the smaller boys face. "Kacchan promise you'll stay with me protect me and become a hero with me" the smaller of the two asks. The blonde immediately responded " I promise to stay with you forever I promise to protect you from any and all danger and I promise to be a hero with you and for you I promise to be your hero." The both hugged.

~~~~~~~End Of Flashback~~~~~~

I was snapped back into reality when I feel a soft hand placed on my shoulder. I yelp in surprise and pain as I look up at see Shochan and Eichan. I also notice Bakugou glaring over in our direction but I just ignore it as I jump up and hug them.

"Excited to see us Izu" Eichan says hugging me softly so he doesn't hurt me. Shochan does the same "Hey Izu how are you doing" he asks. Both of them know about my dads abusive habits towards me so we made a way to ask how bad it is without having people stare different words mean different things. Amazing meant it was worse than normal good meant it was normal and fantastic meant he did less than normal. "I'm amazing" I said with a smile that they knew was fake but the others didn't. They both frowned for a second then went back to their normal expressions.

Timeskip from bakugous gay panic attacks

I was walking "home" alone I knew Bakugou was behind me starring holes into the back of my green curls.

When I walked inside the house I'm forced to call home I immediately am hit with the smell of alcohol and the scene of my "Father" laying on the couch asleep with empty bottles of beer. He suddenly wakes up and sees me " Clean this mess up and cook me dinner and maybe I won't beat your worthless ass tonight" I immediately clean the mess which took me about ten minutes then I made curry with bread.

6:00pm

" BITCH GET IN HERE NOW" the screams of my Father terrified me as I scrambled into the living room.

~~~~~~~~~~~Morning~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up on the floor and quickly got ready and left. I entered the U.A boys restroom and texted Eichan

Smolbean: Eichan.Restroom.Now please.Bring Shochan

Bestboi: on our way now

Soon my two best friends came in my back had started bleeding and bled onto my blazer.

Eichan gasps when he lifts my shirt to uncover to the burns and cuts from a whip and his quirk. "Todoroki med kit" Shochan immediately started applying a soothing cold feeling on my back to disinfect the wounds and make me relax. "You can't wear your blazer today ok Izu it has blood and it's noticeable so your wearing mine" Shochan says to me and I nod as i put his blazer on and Eichan lets me wear his bandanna for the day.

Word count: 739

So this is chapter one hope y'all enjoy also im looking for a new book cover so contest starts now please send me art like tag me in a book with it and I'll choose from the first five k