|15|

chapters with nsfw will have an update ten minutes after for the soft stans who skip it, so there is still something for them to read -3-

-

"Bet."

"Alright, I bet that Hyunjin and Jisung Hyung will not end up together," Seungmin replied, taking a bite of his cheesecake. The younger boy had nearly dragged Felix along to the Cheesecake Factory, the two waiting about thirty minutes to get their food.

And during those thirty minutes, the two were back and forth about the two unfortunate roommates.

"Well, I bet that Hyunjin Hyung and Jisung will end up together." Felix finished, his cheesecake still on its way. Kind of his fault for getting one that cost more than a simple New York Style Cheesecake like Seungmin had gotten.

"Okay, what is on the line, then?" Seungmin asked, his cheesecake half-eaten as a waiter hurried over to them, bringing Felix's chocolate strawberry mousse cheesecake to him. Felix quickly thanked the waiter, tapping his finger on his chin, pondering for a moment.

"The loser owes the winner 100,000 won." He said, a smile making its way to the elder's lips.

Seungmin's face practically dropped, "100,000 won?!" He asked, his eyes blown wide, "That is like, a quarter of my monthly check!"

"Mine too, Seungmin." Felix said, rolling his eyes, don't you live by yourself?"

"Yes, and I-" Seungmin stopped himself, "Now I'm making it seem like you are young to win." He said, hitting his face lightly. "I am going to win, just because Mina said something about the two doesn't mean that they are going to get together."

"Yeah, sure." Felix replied, taking a fork and digging into is cheesecake, "Sure, Seungmin."

-

"Chris, let's go to a club."

"Why?" The blonde asked

"I wanna get drunk." Jisung hummed, shrugging his shoulders.

"No."

"Why not?" JIsung whined, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Because your brain isn't fully developed when you drink below-"

"I don't care, if I had cared, I wouldn't have wanted to drink."

"Jisung-"

"Please, Hyung?" Jisung begged, "I just want to loosen up, it's been so long since I've had a drink-"

"Wait, you've drunk before?!"

"Chill, it was one shot when I turned eighteen." Jisung told him, "That was a year ago, Hyung."

Chris weighed his options, his mind going about 100 miles an hour.

"Okay, one bottle of alcohol."

"Thanks!" Jisung said, grabbing Chris's hand and practically running to the car as the older followed behind.

-

Jisung's mind was foggy, his eyes glazed as he clung to a leather jacket, the owner of the jacket had an arm around Jisung's waist, holding him up as the drunk boy was practically being dragged to his apartment because he refused to walk.

"Channie?" Jisung asked, his memory was foggy, but he was pretty sure it was Chris, though Jisung couldn't get the English name out, the blonde's Korean one slipping out instead.