Déjà Vu

TopKook
_____________________

Jungkook walked down a random streat at 10 am. He decided to take a day off from work, which was suggested by his very good friend(currently an ass) Park Jimin.

But old habits die hard, and Jungkook had been laying awake in bed since 7 am. Finally deciding to get up, he made his way to the gym.
After 2 hours of intense workout, he went back home only to find himself jobless again.

And that's why, he entered a small, cozy café pretty far away from his apartment, but he couldn't care less.

He went up to the counter amd cleared his throat to get the attention of the barista, who was busy doing something on his phone.

As soon as he looked up, Jungkook's breath hitched. He sure wasn't ready to see such a perfectly flawless, breath taking face.

He saw big, sparkling eyes that stared at him in surprise, before they crinkled up because of the contagious, boxy grin that formed on his face.

"Good morning, sir! How may I help you today?"

He stood up and looked at Jungkook expectantly.

Jungkook closed his, now open mouth, and cleared his throat again. But this time because he was too flustered to say anything.

"Uhh I'll have the Frappé and a slice of red velvet cheesecake."

"Frappé and red velvet cheesecake, coming right up, sir!"

Jungkook stood there, glued to the floor as he saw the barista preparing his order.

"You can have a seat, sir. The whole place is empty anyways."
He said with a small laugh.

Jungkook just nodded and sat himself at a small table near a window.

C'mon Jungkook!
Get yourself together. You don't even know him. But his  smile is so pure. His hair is so fluffy, i just wanna-

Wait what...

Snap out of it Jeon.

His thoughts were interrupted by the sound of a tray being kept on his table.

"Here you go, sir." He said with the brightest smile.

"Stop calling me sir." Jungkook didn't mean to sound rude, at all, but it did sound like he was highly offended.

The barista's smile vanished, and changed into an alarmed and guilty expression.

"I-I'm sorry. We're told to address  all our customers as 'sir' or 'ma'am'. I'm s-sorry if i offended you in any -"

"No no no. I-I didn't mean it that way! I-I mean..."

He sighed.

"Jeon Jungkook. Please call me Jungkook."

"Oh"

The barista smiled and sat on the chair infront of Jungkook, with his chin resting on his palms.

"Hi Jungkook. I'm Kim Taehyung. Nice to meet you."
_____________________

Over the next month Taehyung and Jungkook had gotten closer and come to know each other very well.

To say that Jungkook liked (possibly loved) Taehyung was a huge understatement.

They hung out pretty often at the café or at a park or even at one of their houses. And every time he saw Taehyung, it was as if Jungkook's heart screamed out to him, telling him to finally confess his feelings.