Bullies

TopTae
_____________________

"Jimin, wait up! What the hell is wrong with you?"

Jungkook ran after Jimin, pushing his glasses up the bridge of his nose, as he did so.

They reached the end of the hallway, just before the shrill sound of the bell was heard.

"Good job, Jungkook! Now we won't get to see him."

"See who?"

"Do you ever listen to me? I just told you about him."

"Yeah, no. I was wearing earphones. Now who is 'him'?"

Jimin sighed and spoke up,

"'Him' is the new guy at the university. Apparently he is super cool and from some extremely wealthy family. So I heard from a few students, that he is mind blowingly hot. He wears all black and had a resting bitch face on. Also, the most awesome thing, he hardly talks, and always wears black."

"What the hell, Jimin. Isn't he new? How do you know all this? Stalker much?"

"I have my sources, brat. Anyway.. I wanted to see him and you blew it. Ass."

"Ok ok. We'll go see him tomorrow. But I really think you're exaggerating. 'Mind blowingly hot'? Isn't it too much?"
————————————————

Jungkook stood by his statement when he saw the so called mind blowingly hot guy.

His name was Min Yoongi, and he looked more scary than hot. But Jimin started swooning immediately.

What did catch Jungkook's eyes, was the guy with him. He had brown hair, that covered his forehead and almost his eyes. He looked like royalty even in his rookie outfit that almost had innocent little Jungkook drooling.

 He looked like royalty even in his rookie outfit that almost had innocent little Jungkook drooling

He finally got Jimin to go to class, and then left to go for his own.

As he entered, mean comments were passed, nothing new. He stepped over all the feet trying to trip him and sat at his desk, alone. He looked out the window, thinking about how it had been almost a week since he had gotten beaten up. That was a long time. His thoughts rolled over to the new guy that caught his eye.

He shook his head on hearing the sound of the bell. The teacher soon walked in and spoke up,

"Good morning class. We have a new student today. Please introduce yourself."

Jungkook raised his eyebrows when he realised that the new guy was in his class.

His heart skipped a beat when he heard his deep voice.

"Hello everyone. My name is Kim Taehyung. Nice to meet you guys."

You could practically hear all the girls going crazy and sighing.