Chapter 1: BANISHED

A/N- Sasuke and Naruto are 13 right now. We jump right to the Sasuke retrieval arc in "Naruto". From here on out it will be off canon. Enjoy "\(o v o)/" 

———————————————————

"Naruto Uzumaki you are hereby banished from the leaf village.", Danzo boobmed.

You may be wondering how we got here we'll let's rewind 6 hours earlier.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

*FLASHBACK NO JUTSU*

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Naruto's POV:

"SASUKE you have to come back to the village, there are people who care for you there!" I screamed in desperation.

"There is no way I am going back to the village, not when I'm so close to getting my revenge on my brother for killing my family!" He yelled at me angrily.

"Why are you so hellbent on revenge? Shouldn't you appreciate the ones you have now and live happily for your family's honor?" I say trying to persuade him to stay.

"You wouldn't understand, you never had a family from the start, you don't know my pain, of losing a loved one!" He screamed as he tried to hit me with his Chidori.

"You're right I don't know what it is like to lose family." I said as I formed my rasengan running towards Sasuke.

"But don't pretend for a second that your pain is worse than mine!" I shouted as we were about to clash.

At the last second I dispelled my rasengan and let him stab me with his Chidori. He went wide eyed. I used that moment to pull his arm out my stomach and twist his arm around his back I then pinned him to the ground.

"You claim to have pain then why are you always so happy and loud you have yet to see death, so what is this pain you claim to have!" Sasuke barks.

"I'll show you." I said as I use the strongest genjutsu in my arsenal. My life.

Soon we were both sucked up in the genjutsu.

Don't try to leave because you asked for my pain this is the only way I can show it to you. Sasuke now sees through my eyes now living in my memories. I slowly disappear into the shadows to watch the events that are about to occur. I can probably get in some of my memories before We both pass out. Right now he is in my memory of when I was 4.

Shinobi were now chasing mini me(Sasuke) through the ally ways.

"Stop get away from me what did I ever do to you!" little me cried. My ankle twisted and I fell on my face, breaking my nose in the process. They all glare at me with their Kunais out.

"You were born, you demon spawn! We are here to finish what the fourth started!", one villager spat. "Ahhhggg!" One after another I received blows all over my body till one of them finally stabbed me. I let out a blood curdling scream. That's when a couple of Anbu show up. It was Dog and Weasel.

"Weasel kill them all!" Dogs barks angrily.

"Hai" Weasel replied when his eyes changed to red with black marks.

Dog then grabs me and takes me to a house that I assumed was his. He throws his mask to the floor and starts gathering medical supplies.

"My name is Kakashi, and I am going to patch you up, no need to be scared." He said calmly giving me a weird eye smile.