This Love

*Brian's POV*

Vinnie went to take Dime back to the room while I sat in silence. Jimmy was pacing around the room, his hands in his pockets. From time to time, he would lift his head up to look out the window, just to see if the rain was still going on. At first it was a full on thunderstorm, however now it was just a faint drizzle, which meant that Dime was exhausted.

The door opened and we both turned our heads to look at the guys. Vinnie had an arm wrapped around Dimebag's shoulders as the younger of the two was looking at the ground, hiding his face with his hair.

Vin brought Dime to the couch and he sat down. The drummer then closed the door and made his way back to the living room.

After a moment of silence, Darrell spoke up, "Rita is coming."

My blood ran cold. I could feel his pain, in the bottom of my soul. After a moment of silence, he continued, "Some fucker ran over her bike. She was pronounced dead on the spot. She should be here in a few hours."

Jimmy sighed as he ran his fingers through his hair, "Oh, man... I'm so sorry."

Darrell shook his head as he reached over and grabbed his pack of cigarettes, "No, please, don't be." He took four cigarettes out and passed them around, leaving one for himself while he spoke, "A part of me is happy for being reunited with her, however... I thought that it would never happen. Never. I-I fucking slept with another woman."

Jimmy lit up his cigarette with his pinkie and once it was lit, he spoke up, "But dude, that happened five years ago. Rita loved you, she still does, I'm sure she's going to forgive you."

Vinnie nodded as he took a drag off his own cigarette, "Yea, that's for sure. I mean, even she slept with a guy, once, just to get off the sexual tension. This is just a human's need, man. She was really guilty after she did it tho, she came to me immediately and started apologizing."

Dime raised an eyebrow as he looked at his brother, "Why would she apologize? It doesn't make sense, at all."

I chuckled as I blew out the smoke, flicking the ash in the ashtray, "You yourself feel guilty, even if you slept with some chick years ago. You two are pretty much the same person, I tell ya."

Dimebag ran his fingers through his beard as he sighed. After a pause, he looked at me as he flicked off the ash, "Okay, what am I supposed to do then?"

I shrugged as I took another drag, then blew out the smoke, "Tell her what you did, no sugar coating. Just say the truth. You've gotta do it, she's gonna understand."

There was a knock on the door. I quickly looked at Jimmy, he shared the same expression as me. We were excited, that's for sure, I knew everything would go smoothly between them.

Before I could say anything, Jimmy snapped his fingers and we were in Lemmy's pub.

Lemmy didn't even bother to look up from the book he was reading as both Jimmy and I landed on two barstools. He continued to read as he said, "Guys, feel free to pour yourselves something, feel at home."

Jimmy didn't have to be told twice. He jumped over the counter and poured us glasses of vodka with coke and lemons.

I couldn't help but stare at the Kilmister. His cowboy hat was casting a shadow over his face, his black hair rested over his shoulders. His elbows leaned on the counter, his chin was in one of his hands while the other was holding a glass of scotch.

The book, which turned out to be Stephen King's Kujo was floating in the air, the pages were turning on their own from time to time.

Lemmy sensed me staring, most likely, because after a few moments, he spoke up, "What's up, kid?"

I cleared my throat as I tried to hide my embarrassment from getting caught, "I apologize. It's just, so surreal. I still can't believe that I'm literally sitting next to ya, it's, it's new."

Lemmy chuckled as the page flipped and his eyes started moving over the words, "It's understandable, I was the same way when I first came here. Pretty much everyone was like that when they came here... Well, most people, like, you see, you're from the new era and most of us are the old dogs. We just, we already kinda knew each other, so it was easier to get used to each other's company, y'know."

I nodded as the door of the pub opened and Vinnie walked in, "Yea, makes sense."

Vinnie sat next to me as he sighed, "Pour me one, James."

Jimmy, who was still behind the bar just trying different drinks, nodded as he grabbed a glass and poured the drummer a Crown Royal. Vin nodded his thanks before he spoke up, "I suggest that we all stay away for a bit, Dime and Rita are making up, if you get what I mean."

Lemmy whistled as he shook his head, "I understand him, it's been what, five years? Damn."

We spent quite some time at the bar, drinking and talking. At one point Lemmy got bored with his book, so he decided to join our conversation. Later, we all decided to play a game, Truth Or Dare, however we only had to choose truths and take a shot of whatever was poured. It was basically an excuse to get drunk faster.

The day started to end, night started to come and the pub was starting to fill up. A little bit later, others joined our game and that only caused us to drink more and more.

After a while, Dimebag and Rita joined us as well and it was definitely great to see Dime with a wide smile on his face. Rita was the same, she was glowing from how happy she was.

The pub filled up to the top and we stayed up, having fun until the early hours of the next day.