017 'RESCUE?MISSION'

please excuse grammar and spelling (i literally wrote in class)

"That was close."

Seonghwa narrows his eyes at San. "What do you mean that was close?"

"I mean we almost got killed by those guys...whatever they are."

"Now that I ask," says Yunho. "What are they and why are they after us?"

Everyone went silent, the waves of the oceans washing against the sandy banks are the only noise that raptures the silence between the pirates. 

Hongjoong sighs, looking at leasing."Remember the spirit int he mirrors?"

Yeosang nods. "How can I forget a woman in the mirror that tried to suck me inside her mirror of no return?"

Hongjoong looks away from him and back go the crew who are patiently waiting for him to answer their questions.

"Like what Yeosang said, everyone has another version of themselves and they sort of act like a part of our spirts but-"

"spirit?!" Wooyoiung says. "You mean I've got a soul-mate, someone like me  somewhere in this world?"

"I thought I was your soul-mate," says San.

Wooyoung chuckles. "Yeah...right...keep telling yourself that."

Hongjoong cough tot captures the attention back on to him.

"As I was saying, our other persona...our spirit sometimes will manifest into a separate physical being...when we allow that to happen."

"So you are telling me those demons are us?" Soenghwa says. 

"Yes, they are us but our dark side."

"Okay can someone tell me why they are tryna kill us?!?!" say Mingi showing sighs if distress over the matter. 

"Well I mean we are on a journey to collect all the gems to break the curse and bring the world together but..." he pauses. "Our personas have a totally different motive."

"Is that why they captured Y/N?" Seonghwa says.

"Not because they want her," he replies. "Because they are trying to lure us."

"Well cap we gotta do something about this because who knows what Y/N is going through right now," says San. 

"We gotta do something about it, Captain," says Yunho. 

"I know, I know," he says. "But we cannot just storm in there seeing what those guys are capable of."

"We got Jongho here to kick their asses," San pulls Jongh who crosses his arms and rolls his eyes out of annoyance. 

"I don't think I can take down eight brutally strong ghost versions of ourselves," he says. "Not to mention, isn't my ghost version much stringer than me since he's from another world?"

San frowns. "Well, we do you think we should do?"

"We do nothing," he says. 

Everyone narrow their eyes at the Captain. 

"What do you mean to do nothing?" Seonghwa says. 

"It's too dangerous to go back."

"You saying we should abandon Y/N? After all, she has done for us?" says Yunho. 

"For now we nothing," Hoingjogn says walking away.  "Drop the sails."

~ ~ ~

this chapter was short but i already told you guys why

what do you think will happen to Y/N? Wil; ateez go back for her or will they ditch her? 

(p.s next update is the last chapter) i know i know, originally this book was supposed to be 20 chapter but i felt like i was repeating the same theme as the first book "sea thugs" i ended it at 18. also ive got a lot of things on my plate this semester and next semester ain gonna be any easier for me. and this Christmas break i just want to focus on other things. 

see you next update luvs