I love you

"I love you"Fp said to Alice hugging her tight trying to hold back the tears.Alice and Fp had been living in the same house for weeks and hadn't even spoked a word. Fp understood why Alice didn't want to talk to him,but couldn't help feeling disappointed.He loved her and didn't want to hurt her he had only chose Gladys for his kids sake he couldn't mess up his Family again.

         Fp had wanted to tell her this for months but hadn't had enough courage. "What?"Alice said feeling her eyes watering. "I love you Al I always have". Fp looked her in the eyes and leaned into to kiss her.He leaned slowly to give her time to move back. But to his surprise she leaned in too. And soon there lips were melted together.Fp bit her lip to let his tongue slip into her mouth they slowly but passionately stroked their tongues together. When they finally parted to get some air Alice had already started unbuttoning Fps shirt.Jelly bean was at her moms and Betty and Jug were staying over at Veronicas so they had the whole house to themselves.
     When Alice had finally undone his shirt Fp was already starting  to unbutton Alices blouse. "You look amazing Al"Fp said when he saw the lingerie Alice was wearing underneath. Alice smirked at this statement "So do you Jonesy" Alice loved Fps uniform and thought he looked very sexy ,even if she hated to admit it she loved him. Fp started giving love bites all over Alices neck and chest. Even though they hadn't done this in years he knew her so well and knew everything she wanted.Alice unbuckled  and unzipped Fps belt and jeans and Fp undid Alices bra. When they were both fully exposed Fp smirked at Alice "I forgot how good you looked Al". Alice smiled and interlocked her lips with him.Fp explored every part of Alices body leaving love bites all the way. Alice gave a gasp feeling Fps cold fingers inside her. "Sorry did I scare you"Fp chuckled.Alice switched positions with Fp lying on top of him kissing his jawline and neck.
     Alice woke up in the morning with the sheets tangled up around her lying on top of Fps chest,she got off Fp to see him sleeping calmly. "Fp"Alice whispered. "ye"Fp said smiling at her still half asleep. "I love you to"she said smiling her eyes watering. She truly did love him no matter how hard she tried to hide it.

Hey this is my first oneshot I hope you like it if you did pls give it a vote xx.If any of you have any recommendations please leave them in the comments I appreciate them all❤️