"I'm in shock! Look, I've got a blanket!"

"I don't really want to talk about it..."

Tony interrupted and said," I think I'll leave you two alone to talk." And with that, he left.

Loki swung his legs over the side of the bed. He picked at his left hand and looked down at the floor. Bruce saw the dark circles under his eyes. "Do you sleep much?" He gently asked as he sat down next to Loki on the bed. He softly shook his head. 

"If you need someone to talk to, I'm all ears."

Loki scoffed a bit at that before saying quietly, "No one has wanted to talk to me for the past 4 years. Why should anyone now?"

"No one has talked to you for 4 years?" Bruce said with concern.

Loki shook his head again. "The only person who used to is... is..." he paused. "Is...dead. "

Bruce looked at him with sympathy. He put his hand on Loki's shoulder, but Loki flinched away. "Why won't you let anyone touch you?"

There was a silence, then Loki said,"What I'm about to show you, I have never shown anyone, not even my mother."

"Alright?" Bruce said curiously. Loki cast an illusion on the cell so everyone else would see just him and bruce conversing. Loki turned slightly, so his back was facing Bruce and he lifted the back of his tunic up slightly, enough to make Bruce blanch. On his back were scars, many scars. Long ones and short ones, thin ones and thick ones. He put the tunic back down.

"Oh my god, Loki...I'm.....I'm so sorry that happened to you." Bruce grabbed a thin blanket from behind them and wrapped it around Loki's shoulders. Loki gave him a bit of a confused look. "On earth, we have 'shock blankets' which are supposed to help someone who had gone through some sort of trauma or shock feel more protected. Safe." Loki gave him a small smile.

"Thank you."

"Your welcome." There was a second of silence, the bruce started giggling a bit and Loki gave him a bewildered look. "What's so funny?"

Bruce smiled and said,"I was thinking about a part in 'Sherlock' when he has a shock blanket and... "he paused for a second."You don't have Sherlock on Asgard do you?"

Loki shook his head.

Bruce's brow furrowed, then his face lit up. "I'll be back soon," he said as he rushed out of the cell and back up the stairs, Loki's gaze following him.

---------------------------------------------

Bruce burst through Tony's door. "Did you bring one of your Infinitely-charged computers with you?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Can I have one?" Bruce pleaded.

"Why, you already have one?"

"It's for a friend."

"Alright...Here ya go." Tony gave him the computer.

"THANKS, TONY!" Bruce exclaimed as he sprinted back out of the room.

---------------------------------------------

Bruce went back into the cell. Loki gave him a quizzical look as he sat down next to him and put the computer between them and opened up Netflix.

"This... is Sherlock." Bruce said as he put on 'A Study in Pink'.