II

"No! jorge don't leave me"

I dont know if its the right thing but this is what I always does when we get into fights and something like this happen.

"im sorry alice I need to"

He look so sorry for not staying and I can't help but to plead at my finest para lang hindi siya mawala saakin, I know... i know That sound so desperate but you can call me what ever you want but I wont get to lose my happiness again.

"No babe please choose me. Im begging you I need you,my life would literally suck without you jorge"

A slight smile show as a respond to me. I could clearly see how he wanted to leave me but Right now Im losing all my pride wishing he would stay with me that he would choose me.

"Why would you want me to stay alice?"

"Because You're my only reason for staying alive"
--------

Everything went dark!

"Sht!"
I shouted as I rub my head its aching I dont know if its because of the alcohol or the nightmare that wake me up!

Quickly I rised up to bed and check what time is it.

" damn its 10 o'clock in the morning!"
I ran as fast as I could to reach the kitchen I need to cook for myself. I didn't ate dinner last night,.

Maybe thats the reason of this feeling Sigh*
As I prepare my meal I cant stop thinking how much I hate this part of the house.

Right. I hate kitchen.

Its not that I hate cooking but a lot of great memories was made by me and jorge in this area.

and I need to be in here because im starving as f*ck

Jorge loves cooking,he loves to cook for me and so do I to him. This memries should be long forgotten but sometimes I think bitter lang siguro ako thats why reminiscing it makes me furious

Bacon. Oo a bacon for breakfast is everything with a hot chocolate *🤤* ever since I lost my parents that was the day I started to stay at jorge house he ask me to live with him because I got no one else. He takes care in everything I need and wanted.

I didn't imagine that my pride will took me this far. I mean breaking up with him was kinda "making him realize my worth" but everything went crazy and I found out he's start dating other girls. I mean boy? i just need some air, Breaking up with you doesn't mean Im really leaving.... damn! Why does boys are so numb?😑

Hindi ko agad natapos ang pagkain ng almusal dahil may biglang nag miscal, I unlock my phone to see kung sino ito.

+639396749343

"Hmmm unknown number huh. So who are you?" i mumbled

trying to think who might call me this time? And Im really sure na hindi ko binagay ang phone number ko sa waiter kagabi, out of curiosity I swipe the screen to the right to answer the call.

"Hello? May I know whos this?"

all I could hear is someone breathing.

"Are you there? Is this something important? Bcuz if not I'll just hung this up"I sigh

I was about to end the call when the person on the other line suddenly speak.