Dean Man's Blood & Winchester Kisses

CHAPTER THREE:  Dead Man's Blood & Winchester Kisses

CHAPTER THREE: Dead Man's Blood & Winchester Kisses

PAIRING: Dean x Avery (OC) x Sam (Unrequited)

WARNINGS: language, non-consensual kissing, vampire gore

EPISODE: Dead Man's Blood(Season 1 Episode 20)

----------------------------

Avery sat at a picnic table, just right outside of the motel she and the boys were currently staying in

Avery sat at a picnic table, just right outside of the motel she and the boys were currently staying in. Checking her surroundings, making sure that no prying eyes were around, she placed the pillow she pilfered from the bed she had been sleeping on, onto the table. Using the pocket knife from her boot, she quickly sliced the pillow open, dumping the feathers out. Her fingers brushed gently through the soft material.

With very careful concentration, Avery laid her open palm above the table of feathers. She then felt a tingling sensation between her fingers, like tiny bolts of lightning, before her entire body filled with immediate warmth. A gentle breeze flowed through the sea of trees behind Avery's picnic table, as then one by one, the feathers began to float.

Being a hunter was something that Avery was taught to be from a young age. But being someone specially gifted, came naturally for her.

Avery knew she was always special. When she was fifteen, she realized that she was different; more than just a hunter. It started off with dreams. She would have dreams or smaller visions of things that would happen before they actually happened. Then it became bigger. The anger she felt for her dad, for leaving her behind again, stirred something inside her. Something so deep, that it caused the motel room door to nearly split as it slammed shut and everything surrounding her to crash to the floor.

It scared the hell out of her. Not only was she able to see the future, she could control things with her mind too? But instead of stewing in her fear, she taught herself. She learned how to control it.