I went to a party

Hello so now that I'm back I'm going to tell you a story.

I went to one of my mom's friend, friends party for there 1 year old son.

I love it at first I was on my phone, then i was writing in my book and I kind of drop it and it restart and got for 64 to 39 %.

I drop it on accident! I was trying to write in my book. Then I use my tablet where I went on Netflix and watch skylanders.

Then they got games the first one was a little kids puzzles game. I won and got a unicorn marshmallow plushly. I love it. My mom told my that one adult said
"That's was unfair the she was older and this was a little kids game."

Most of the kids were 5 or 6. I was a teen so. Then they got musical chairs. I was in the four before I got shoved got of the chair.

The theme was a circus. I had fun. There was a pànita and I or the older kids didnt get a chance to hit cause the second on loss it's head do to one kid how swang the slide to hard.

Some candy fell on my back.

The friend a made there. We had a great time. One of them kick the ball over the wall cause it was hard to by handball.

There was one kid who the other kid said she look like chucky.

You know from the move. Will she acted like chucky they where really afraid of her.

I really don't remember much cause it ended late.

I can tell you that I went there with a small bag and came home with a big bag.

The big bag was the prize I won the unicorn.

Bye