ughhhhhhhh!!!

.

.

.

.

.

........

...........

.......................................................

...................

...

..........................................................................................

*looking thought the box of memoryz. And I regret it and I hope my fam doesn't see it*

Oh no..........
*found a pillow case with a notebook cover and a lot of paper with writing. Looks to my writing. Sees a blue notebook were I wrote the dare and a draft story which I can't delete..
.
.

I don't know why*

NO I'm not make this a chapt-.

*looks up and see my self confidence walking up to me*

WAIT PLEASE NO NOOOOOOO.

Hello everyone. As a wolf -

*a person come and stops my sensten*

(R/p means readom person)

R/P : WHY DO YOU LEAVE YOU STORYS ON CLIFFHANGER OR STOP POSTING!!

Me: Ahhhh!

* accidentally made a sword appear and hit the person, accidentally killing the guy/girl.*

Me: ummm lighting bolt?

*then dice started floating around me*

Me: nerris are you doing this!?!

Nerris: no but ask Harrison.

Me: Harrison are you doing this!?

*looks to see Harrison making the dice float*

Me: 😑 really.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone I hope you enjoy that but I did find the story I work on paper. But I never was able to put it here cause..

Reason 1: my phone and tablet had to chager outside my room.

Reason 2: I kind forgot and drop it.

Please don't be mad.

But I did find it. You know my story 'my me'  and I never finshed cause I don't know the reason but I found it went I was making my bed when my fam moved to the place I live now I found it in the notebook and put it in a pillow case and I don't want it to drop on my sis' bed and then she will read it and then I'm died.

IM NOT KIDDING. She actually took the note book and read the 2nd chapter and I tried to explain it to her but she didn't understand!!!

Anyway if you want to see the notebook - I'm not going to write it cause I can't. But I will show pic sorry of its side way I can't control the cam.

Bye

And

wolf

to

you

as

the

night

stays

as

you

howl.