Test III

Team CFVY had seen the news about Jaune's test on the school site. So when it was time they gathered with the other student to see the show. Jaune was going to fight the leaders of the top team in the third year and fourth year. Now that was a show, Coco was asked to fight Jaune as well but she dined the chance because she was not in the mood to fight her....Velvet's boy toy. So they found their seats behind team RWBY and JNPR. They heard the headmaster ask the three females to leave so Jaune could begin his test. The girls ended up sitting next to team CFVY. They where the only people they trusted at the moment, though Coco did notice the tension between the two red hairs when they locked eyes with one another. Oh she was going to have fun with them later.

Ms.Goodwitch had started the match and everyone saw Bulk walk up to Jaune and started talking. Students thought Jaune would lose and give up while crying, safe to say a few people did not like that. Then Bulk threw a punch and it went through Jaune and in return Bulk was sent flying. Coco just whistle while everyone else was quiet.

Then every heard Jaune loud and clear.

Jaune:"Thats all you got?"

Ava was about to step up to the hunter till Bulk happened. He stood right in front of her and he was pissed.

Bulk:"You.....You.......YOU SON OF A BITCH! HOW DARE YOUR DAMAGE MY FACE."

Jaune:"Did you not hear Ms.Goodwitch, the battle started. Don't blame me for your stupidity ass hole. This is a fight not a game now are you gonna man up or cry like a little bitch."

Students:"oooooooooooo"

Bulk then saw red.

Bulk:(This ass hole thinks he strong well I'll show him he is shit.)

Bulk let out a battle cry and charged at Jaune with this massive sword in hand. He was swing he sword around, he was to lost in anger to focus. Jaune on the other hand was easily avoiding every strike. The more Bulk missed the more his anger raised. 

Bulk:"I'm going to enjoy beating the shit out of you Jaune. You think a little bit of training and getting lucky is enough to win against me."

Jaune:[Abyss do we play with him a bit longer?]

Abyss:[Yeah in fact take some hits, give him hope just to crush it all.]

Jaune:[Sounds good to me.]

Jaune stopped and one of Bulks swings hit him, that's when Bulk smiled and began to unleash countless strikes. Everyone thought Juane was in trouble and that the match was over and Bulk would win. Ava though looked at the aura meters on the big screen, and was dum founded. Jaune's aura was not dropping at all, he stood place an took the hits but his aura remained the same. Ava looked back the men fight and was about to join the fray.

Bulk kept up the attack but unknow to him his blade was beginning to crack in some parts and dented in others. Once he was done he planned to make Jaune life here a living hell. 

Bulk:"What's wrong Jaune to scared to fight? Maybe you now know who is the big man in charge here."

Bulk stop his attack to give Jaune a bit of hope to crush it.

Bulk:"Since you know who the real big man is how about you get on your knees and beg for mercy. If you do a good job I'll let you be my lap dog. Maybe after seeing how real men are you could change for the weak bitch you are to a man."

Jaune:"You done?"

Bulk:"What was that?"

Jaune:"Are......you......done?"