Aftermath III

They day went by as normal Jaune had escaped from Coco thanks to two factors. One was Velvet who kept Coco from killing Jaune. Second was class even she needed to go to class, which help Jaune out so much. The day after that went by normally, same old classes same boring topics. Oum did Jaune not miss this at all, it took all his focus to not fall asleep in the classes. To bad for him he actually needed this, after all he knew very little from his real world. Time seem to be going so slow for him and he was hating every second of it.

Thank Oum that it was the end of the day and he had one more class left. Combat class the one class that most of the students loved. A class taught by none onther than Ms.Goodwitch Beacon's strongest huntress. 

Glynda:"Okay students we have seen many of you show what you have. Some improved while some still needs work. I say with in a few weeks time you all should be ready for a real challenge."

That scared many students what would she call a challenge?

Glynda:"Now it would seem we have time for one last fight. Would anyone like to fight?"

As she looked around no one wanted to fight.

Glynda:"Very well I will choose at random then since we have no volunteers."

She looked through her scroll and after pushing a few buttons the big screen appeared. There was two slots with question marks on them. As she was still setting up the slots...

Glynda:"Now who ever is picked please change to your combat gear and return to battle. I will not have no time for child like behavior understood." 

Students:"Yes"

Soon the slots began to spin at a high speed. The students all glued to the slots some hoping not to be picked while other did not care. A few students were a bit occupied with a small lion.

Soon the slots began to slowdown and names could be seen and images of students.

Ms.Goodwitch had been looking at students closely and if anyone was looking at her they would have seen her press her screen on her scroll a few times before the fighters were chosen. On the left was Jaune and on the right was Yang.

Many students went wide eye at the names. Yang was ready to fight, in facts she was kind of hoping to fight like some of the very few students. But if she raised her hand before many students would have changed their mind and chicken out. So she didn't say anything after all she is part of the top fighters in the first year. But when Jaune image came up she was astonished that she had to fight Jaune.

She and everyone looked at Jaune to see what he would do. Jaune keeping his focus on the slots simply got up and began to walk to the locker room. Yang just stood there and had a sweat roll down the side of her face.

Glyda:"Ms. Xiao Long what is the hold up?"

Yang:"OH!...Sorry Ms.Goodwitch I'll be right back."

Getting up as fast as she could and ran to the female locker room.

Soon Jaune and and Yang were back in the ring facing each other with Ms.Goodwitch in the middle.

Glynda:"Now I want a good clean fight here no going out of control."As she looked at Yang.

Yang:"Hey I'm not that bad."

Glynda:"Care to tell that to the few students here still recovering from your out burst?"

Yang looked to the seated students and saw that a few students were glaring at her and had some kind of injury thanks to her.

Yang:"...."